Game Day Round 4, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try and get some enthusiasm going:

Ignore the fact that 85% of the players in these highlights have retired/changed clubs/been delisted/not been selected.

No longer confident of anything other than a dismal performance. I hate feeling that way, it feels so disloyal.

..I have a long drive this morning, so may not even watch the game when I get home.....might have a snooze instead.

(..but then again, I can't help myself, I'll probably turn on the tv:confused:)

Last edited:
I have a headache and a blocked nose.

If we don't ****ing win I am going to march onto that field and personally rip each and every player a new one.

/GrumpyKezz.

I have a headache and a blocked nose.

If we don't ****ing win I am going to march onto that field and personally rip each and every player a new one.

/GrumpyKezz.

Kezz's personalised update to the Media Alert and Injury Watch Threads ... and to next weeks Inexperience Watch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After three rounds of hope, I'm going into this one with what is much closer to dread. Can just see it panning out like the others have. Would love dearly to be proven wrong, but can't see it happening.

Play nice today everyone. It may be another unpleasant outing for all of us.

From that video;

Out: Polkinghorne, Brown, Drummond, McKeever, Polec, Cornelius, Hudson, Maguire, Patfull, McGrath, Merrett, Raines, Lester

In: Clarke, Gardiner, McStay, Paparone, Cutler, Robertson, Christensen, Beams, Beams(C), Aish, Robinson, Martin, Taylor

Talk about turnover in 3 years. :eek:

Just had a chronic asthma attack and almost got rushed to hospital. On a rush against time to get better to get there. Come on steroids kick in.

After three rounds of hope, I'm going into this one with what is much closer to dread. Can just see it panning out like the others have. Would love dearly to be proven wrong, but can't see it happening.

Play nice today everyone. It may be another unpleasant outing for all of us.

Imagine if we were actually playing a decent team.

I'm pretty apathetic. The side should be pretty desperate. I just hope we are still in the game at half time.

As usual I have started the week off with zero confidence, Game day arrives and I can see us winning a nail biter!! C'mon Brizzy!!

Just had a chronic asthma attack and almost got rushed to hospital. On a rush against time to get better to get there. Come on steroids kick in.

I'm a bad asthmatic to. I know the feeling, hope you're alright brother.

I'm a bad asthmatic to. I know the feeling, hope you're alright brother.

Had extremely bad, and I mean bad, asthma as a child. Swimming works wonders.

Josh Kennedy will be the difference I feel.

The key to beating flat track bully sides is the ability to shut down their few key weapons. We haven't done this all year and suspect it will be the case again today.

Maybe this wind will make it a tricky day for marking forwards.

I expect Clarke to do a pretty good job on Kennedy (if that's who he plays on). The difference last week when Clarke played on Jack wasn't Jacks level of skill but the way in which the ball entered the fwd 50. Turnovers leading to quick and unpredictable inside 50s are hard to defend against.

Good luck mate. Hopefully the boys show the same commitment as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back