Status
Not open for further replies.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There goes our lead for the quarter. 1 from 16 here we come.

snooplions

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He's got some assets that could make him a serious weapon. Not sure any of those strengths come into play as a defender though. Really don't know why we're persisting with him there.
He can run for a really long time. His assets stop there for me at this point anywhere on the ground.

alscotoz2

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
- Nick Roberston has been good.
- Drop Redden next game. Terrible decision making with ball in hand and no effort.
-Aish won't enjoy his footy when he's out of form. He'll leave us. It'll piss me off when he fires for his next team.
-Cutler showing a lot. We just need a boy in attAck and defence.

a la Polec!

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He can run for a really long time. His assets stop there for me at this point anywhere on the ground.
Thats exactly it. He runs, that is his only asset. Terrible disposals, can't mark, bad decision making. Honestly would rather he learn defence is the 2's if they want to persist with him there.

That's bullshit

Maybe put a bit more thought into your posting? He posted that he'd be satisfied. He's not dictating how you need to approach it, so ease up.

FFB1

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boronia Hawks
Whoever says Claye Beams is an elite kick please pass some of what you're smoking my way. Has to be going at 50% this season.

Crawb

Norm Smith Medallist
SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Remember that off season where we got Beams, Christensen, Robinson and we somehow went backwards?

Been trying to count the consecutive Lions possies this quarter. My totally unscientific and half arsed eye says each time we maintain the ball six or more times we score.

Obvious problem is that we can't hit the target more than a couple times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back