Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
With the Suns going down to Geelong by less than two goals, it's about time the Suns win a game. Currently 0 - 3, we're playing the Giants in Canberra on ANZAC Day.

IN: Dixon, Stanley
OUT: Gorringe, Tape

Not sure what's going on with Hallahan, but we're really missing his grunt.

I'd go Gorringe & Tape out depending on injuries.

Dixon & Russell in.

Kolo or Malceski to return to defence. Playing them on the wing not doing a lot.

i reckon give dicko another run in the 2's. same with stanley. build up the match fitness before bringing them back, so we can't blame their poor kicking on being unfit. :p

i haven't watched the cats game yet as i was at work, i'll watch the replay tomorrow. sounds like there were some positives though.

The Neafl stats said Stanley had 5 touches for the game? He surely can't come back in yet even though we need his experience. Anyone know how many qtrs he played?

Russell & Lonergan both picked up a heap of possies.

Dixon kicked 3. An 85% Dicko in the goal square is surely better then a 100% Gorringe?

The Neafl stats said Stanley had 5 touches for the game? He surely can't come back in yet even though we need his experience. Anyone know how many qtrs he played?

Russell & Lonergan both picked up a heap of possies.

Dixon kicked 3. An 85% Dicko in the goal square is surely better then a 100% Gorringe?

Yeah I saw that after...Stanley to stay in the 2's :)

Maybe Russell, and Lonergan both in?

Suns paying 2.90 against the Giants.. Put a hundred on it

In comes Dixon wright lonergan
Out Gorringe Day Tape.

sorry, but I have to say yet again... Sam Day.... is just nowhere at this level,, is totally lost out there. Hes had only 20 possesions in 3 games wuith f...k all goals. He needs to go .. and bring Dixon in.
And Matera battles here as well.

Yeah Stanley was knocked out in the 1st , cant see him playing seniors with a 6 day break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dixon isn't returning to seniors, then we've got no choice but to keep Gorringe/Day - even though they're both completely useless. Shame about Stanley getting knocked out. I didn't know that.

Not off to a good start...

Mumford is my worry. We always struggle so badly against mature ruck man like him and today showed how much better we are when we win the ruck contests.

Smith can't handle Mumford by himself.

Gorringe certainly won't add much.

Maybe play Nichols and Smith to share the load?

Really would love Dixon to play though.

Mumford is my worry. We always struggle so badly against mature ruck man like him and today showed how much better we are when we win the ruck contests.

Smith can't handle Mumford by himself.

Gorringe certainly won't add much.

Maybe play Nichols and Smith to share the load?

Really would love Dixon to play though.
i reckon we've gotta utilise gorringe's strength. he went alright against jamar first round. mumford's the same sort of build/type of player.

i noticed in the melbourne game, when jamar was up against smith, he had the confidence that he could jump at the ball ups and not be worried about having smith crash into him, due to the size difference. but coming up against gorringe, it was more of an even contest. that's how i saw it anyway. i reckon gorringe against mummy would be more suited in terms of rucking, or as close as we could get. smith and nicholls can't match it with the big fellas at the moment.

although mumford got reported didn't he? might not even have to worry about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back