Test Round 4, 2016 - Victoria v Kings Cross Crusaders at Junction Oval [5 Day Test]

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria v Kings Cross Crusaders at Junction Oval
Include Official Team List OR Tag iBeng in your post
Please number your players 1 to 11 on the Team List
Home Ground side picks pitch style
Excellent = Batting
Normal = Both
Poor = Bowling
Random = Random
Teams will be required by Monday 8th of Feburary 6pm preferably.
Games will begin on Tuesday 9th of Feburary and each day will be posted over the following 5 day period

Last round, the Victorian middle order blasted their way through the Peckers bowling attack, while the Crusaders fell victim to the undefeated Warriors.

Right, whoms turn is it for a MotM performance? About time we had a bowler win it...@cooney?

Tayl0r? Maybe shoaibakhtar will bring eddiesmith back in?

I just want to see Itsmyshow and The Filth Wizard smash centuries again!

What am I? Chopped liver? 5 wickets for the match last match as an all rounder, after being brought in the week before as a batting option.

Trust in the plan I have forced upon you all to reign supreme and we shall compete well, fail at a pivotal moment, threaten to drop Boncer to righteous indignation forcing him to also bat for his career and then watch as we once again stamp our authority on the comp by winning the test final again.

All shall be right in the world and you'll all sit there and tell me to STFU when I say I told you so and we shall have an epic shadow fistifcuffing!

Well, I suppose this is a good balanced line-up and doesn't need much change, other than iDon dropping down because of his inconsistent form.

VICTORIA's OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
PITCH TYPE : EXCELLENT
Code:
       PLAYER               ROLE        BAT HAND        BOWL STYLE
  1.  Fred               Batsman          R                N/A
  2.  Itsmyshow          Batsman          L                N/A
  3.  The Filth Wizard   Batsman          R                N/A
  4.  ioppolo            Batsman          L                N/A
  5.  iDon               Batsman          R                N/A
  6.  Boncer34†          Keeper           L                N/A
  7.  shoaibakhtar (C)   Batting AR       R                LS
  8.  StFly              Bowling AR       L                LMF
  9.  Tayl0r             Fast Bowler      R                RF
 10.  Beng               Fast Bowler      L                RF
 11.  cooney             Fast Bowler      R                RF

What am I? Chopped liver? 5 wickets for the match last match as an all rounder, after being brought in the week before as a batting option.

Trust in the plan I have forced upon you all to reign supreme and we shall compete well, fail at a pivotal moment, threaten to drop Boncer to righteous indignation forcing him to also bat for his career and then watch as we once again stamp our authority on the comp by winning the test final again.

All shall be right in the world and you'll all sit there and tell me to STFU when I say I told you so and we shall have an epic shadow fistifcuffing!

Fair enough Mr Watson Mrk II :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might not wait until you say I told you so.

Juggs, Moo, Mase, Hamster, Jatz & Noobz you fellas might have to get all the runs, I've been on a bender since last week's loss and I reckon I'll be no good. I'll be hiding at fine leg for the next four days with a pair of these...

jur.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back