Game Day Round 4: ANZAC Day vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

they have got a fair few injuries west coast just to name a few big ones mitch brown season jack darling 5 weeks mckenzie season mccgovern playing tommorow i think but your a hundred percent and Scott selwood 4 weeks i think we can winthis game even it is over there need to bring the run and carry

very impressive tonight reminds me of a andrew mackie corey enright player backs himself and is couragoeus in the air

Brian Lake seems to be the best comparison at the moment. KPF sized, but an amazing intercept mark.

Congratulations! You guys kicked our asses; I was very impressed with your side. I have always had an affinity for the Giants as they are expansion cousins of ours and, last night you clearly showed you have passed us by. Looks like you have a good one in McCarthy.

Good work - I wish your side the best the rest of the way. It will be a rough ride for us.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a Giants membership promised i would if you beat the COLA swans last year. Ripping game enjoyed watching you "us" rip the hapless suns apart.

I was pretty happy with Stewart's game and surprised given he didn't bring in strong NEAFL form. He was competitive, took a few nice marks and helped out in the ruck. Provided better balance than playing Sauce.

It was good to see Wilson get a whole game. Thought he did well, nice long kicking and run. Much prefer to have him than Curtley in the team.

Greene played well - much better disposal although the pressure compared to the Swans match was in a different league.

Nice to see Corr actually play on a key forward. I still would prefer to see Mohr come in to provide greater physical strength.

I really liked Stewart as the third tall. He took a couple of ripping contested grabs too. He was more than handy as a chop out in the ruck too.

I Think Corr was shown up an bit when playing on Dixon, he is not up to playing on big KPF, Mohr is our man there. Buntine may be a better option than Corr as well as he is a bigger body, not as big as Mohr but more mobile. May be a case of horses for courses. We also have Kennedy,Plowman & Hampton looking for games to, reckn Corrs position may be the only one in question down back.

the big question is where does WHE fit in after a huge game in the Magoos

Can't see where WHE can fit in but mohr should be in the team for a bigger fella his pretty fast over the first 20 metres

Remove this Banner Ad

Back