Captains Round 4 Captain/Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has some version of decent mid bench cover.

would only effect those who have both and for once I dont

Those who with both Beams and Pendles who have, say, a Ellis/Polec/Taylor/Langdon bench combo, would be taking a 50+ points hit minimum in midfield... on a very, very kind weekend of SC...

So yeah, it would pretty much be Christmas in April :p

Libba VC, Ablett C
Could see Libba repeating last weeks effort against GWS...

Those who are risking the big [C] on Sandi - my hat is off to you.
Anyone brave enough to turn down Abletts VC score and risk it on the big man with limited midfield support best be under the influence of something strong come Sunday arvo...

Can only use the Loophole on tonights game (I have Beams, Martin and Langdon) as my only players not playing are M.King and Wingard who both play the early games tomorrow :(

Libba VC, Ablett C
Could see Libba repeating last weeks effort against GWS...

Those who are risking the big [C] on Sandi - my hat is off to you.
Anyone brave enough to turn down Abletts VC score and risk it on the big man with limited midfield support best be under the influence of something strong come Sunday arvo...
Ablett would certainly be the best choice .... scores of 149, 189 and 170 in his last 3 matches against the Hawks are fantastic even by his standards

Or, if you're applying the capt loophole;

Pendles (vc)
GAJ (c)

:cool:
I don't fully understand it. So if I have Pendles as vice and Gaz as captain and Pendles scores well, I then sub off Gaz for the non-playing player and then I put Gaz on emergency so I get Gaz's standard score?

I don't fully understand it. So if I have Pendles as vice and Gaz as captain and Pendles scores well, I then sub off Gaz for the non-playing player and then I put Gaz on emergency so I get Gaz's standard score?

No, VC on Pendles, if you're happy with his score, move the C to a player who isn't playing.

You need to have a player on the field who definitely isn't playing, along with a player (who is) on the bench, with the big E on him.

Not happy with Pendles score, keep the C on GAJ.

Cotchin vc simply for Friday night footy factor gives me more time not to screw it up like I did last week missing out on gaz because I couldn't figure out how to get out of match center till it was too late, FFS like where's the my team button? Oh you click the match centre button to leave it??? Of course!!! FFSake!!!!!

No, VC on Pendles, if you're happy with his score, move the C to a player who isn't playing.

You need to have a player on the field who definitely isn't playing, along with a player (who is) on the bench, with the big E on him.

Yep, and then after I do all that can I get Ablett's score as an emergency?

Mumford VC, Ablett C.

And I bet Pendles will probably score 190. :rolleyes:
He was in a moon boot this week probably tactics ...so yeah 190

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and then after I do all that can I get Ablett's score as an emergency?

Always leave Ablett on field, just take off or put on C as required, no need to have him as emergency.

You need to have a player who is definitely not playing ("donut"). Put him on the ground and make him captain. Have a bench player cover him as emergency.

If you like pendles' score, do nothing. You will get double pendles' VC score.

If you don't like pendles' score, move the captaincy from your donut to gaz. You will get double gaz's C score.

Because I went with Pendles I'm sticking with GAJ but if I had picked Beams for VC then I would have taken it.
I have Libba VC and Gaj capt. Don't have any loophole options though as my non players are playing today. I like Libba against GWS but is it worth the punt? Gazza's last 3 against the Hawks have been insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back