Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it form or an injury? I was stuck over the Great Australian Bight whilst my team was getting savaged. Not really keen on watching that replay

Came on as sub.

1515/14+C

8 to go, all guns. Hoping for 2200-2300.

DT 1419/15+C Hanley/Caddy/JJK.... to name a few

Fantasy 1133/11+C Hanley/Caddy

Me no good, me go sleep to next round

McEvoy, Mumford, Hickey, Currie. Let's be honest here RDT people. We're all copping at least 1 ruck 0 this week.

So disappointing when you've wasted a trade to get Currie in your side. Glad to see AFL.com.au took the opportunity to write a redundant article about Currie playing his old club.

This is what I don't get every pre-season. I went for 2 cheap rucks (Sandi and Hickey) and people will go "that's asking for trouble, I'll just play it safe". You can't play it safe in the rucks, s**t like this happens every year. May as well minimise the $$$ spent on the investments that will let you down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell cooked or what? Had him traded before Hicky out.
I got rid of him this week. He didn't have much of a preseason due to some niggles, and I think that it's catching up with him a bit. He also has a little bit of a history picking up injuries in the reserves so it's quite possible that he may not be 100% anyway.

Chapman out, Rohan and Kennedy-Harris as emergency's. FMDT.

I feel your pain my man
Ive gotta take Sam Frosts 41 for chappy which is even more frustrating coz I have Sam Loyd sitting on the bench with 107 and no E on him!
FMDT.

I'm glad I didn't take the obvious option in mummy and went Jacobs for this week in the least :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back