Last edited:

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
So who were the guys arguing with me that Ryder would be far worse off once Lobbe was back? Best score of the year, could have been much higher too, was high 80's at half time. Knew his true potential would come in our team with Lobbes.

Also happy that I kept the faith with Boaky. Parker is doing my head in though. Geez buddy knocked the talent out of him. Hasn't been the same since.

Benson FC

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
St Louis Rams
was 1800 odd heading into the last game with Sloane captain and CEY.. How? Why?

2224. Fyfe captain with Jobe as VC.
Pretty happy, however first time I have cracked 2200 this year sadly, in the worst year I have had since 2007.

Gray going down, I thought I was going to be having a terrible week, but all wasn't terrible. Used Gray to take Lonie's 84 (sub)
Kept Wines just in case Cripps (who was my mid sub) played a blinder with the intention to trade into Selwood, chose not to trade him.
Didn't start Heeney. Started Vandenberg and Cey over him, figured playing against the best midfield in the comp was reason to start the others.
Unfortunately my smokey for the year didn't perform again in Walters, going to keep him though as I do think he will get better.
Looking to trade in Macrae, Parker or Duncan this week for Wines, then trade Bellchambers up for Goldstein, as I am worried about Bellchambers' security, and Goldstein is dominating.

or

Newnes for Whitecross and upgrade Wines for a bigdog premo.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
So who were the guys arguing with me that Ryder would be far worse off once Lobbe was back? Best score of the year, could have been much higher too, was high 80's at half time. Knew his true potential would come in our team with Lobbes.

Also happy that I kept the faith with Boaky. Parker is doing my head in though. Geez buddy knocked the talent out of him. Hasn't been the same since.
Parker scored 60 odd after half time. Stick with him, he'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back