Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youre around 200 points and 4000 places ahead of me. Gonna get those 200 points on you next week :)
It's very tight. I'm 345pts off the leader.

I've been fortunate to avoid most of the carnage & hitting the right starting mid rookies. I don't expect my luck to last. I'm sure I'll get hit hard and fall back again. I'm just chuffed to hit a PB.

It's very tight. I'm 345pts off the leader.

I've been fortunate to avoid most of the carnage & hitting the right starting mid rookies. I don't expect my luck to last. I'm sure I'll get hit hard and fall back again. I'm just chuffed to hit a PB.
You have a very solid team and have set yourself up for a real crack at a high ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 2080 saw me rise 9000 spots from a piss poor 22k to 13k. The right choice of captain and it could have been a hell of a lot better.

Still, I've improved every week from 42k round one, so at least I'm heading in the right direction!

Normally don't make trades before the teams come out but it seems as if you dont have Goldy in your team you are just handing a 50 point headstart to those holding on to Mumford types.

As soon as I took Walker in round 2 after he polled that big total, I just knew that the guys who do this well just dont do it like that.

Chasing the points the week after is like putting catching field placings after the ball has been hit in the air there.

Normally don't make trades before the teams come out but it seems as if you dont have Goldy in your team you are just handing a 50 point headstart to those holding on to Mumford types.

As soon as I took Walker in round 2 after he polled that big total, I just knew that the guys who do this well just dont do it like that.

Chasing the points the week after is like putting catching field placings after the ball has been hit in the air there.
"A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be."

- Wayne Gretzky

1986. Dropped from 655 to 8564

Only had 6 guys top 100. 3 of them were rookies. One of then was sitting on the bench

FMSCL

EDIT: Went full * and read overall score as overall rank. Didn't help that I was expecting that sort of a drop. Turns out I only dropped to 2005. All is not lost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back