Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1476/15

Taylor, Clark, Bontempelli, Adcock, Beams, Dangerfield, Ellis-Yolmen, Naitanui to come.

Sundays tend to ruin my supercoach weekend, so if I manage to crack 2100 i'll be happy.

Seriously considering ditching Pendles 119 now and chucking the C on Selwood

That'll teach me for not putting faith in Fyfe
Fyfe and Sloane seem to be the ones you can't do much wrong with this year, very reliable high-end output thus far.
(Both will doubtless score 80 below average in their next game, just like when Richo backs a bloke in lining up a shot for goal.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1577 with Nic Nat, Selwood, Sloane (C), Goldy, Bont and Clark. Not sure if I'll take Pendles 119....

Fair to say I'm stoked at a prediction of 2314 consider my highest scoring defender was Hodge at 80. :)

Saads 62 on the bench currently my highest scoring defender. And that's with 5 on field choices having played. Macintosh, hunt, Oxley, newnes and Lumumba.

Disaster!

Newnes diwngrade to an inanimate carbon rod looking very tempting next week!

This is my worst season since I first played sc about 8 years ago.

Not sure if I will even get to 2000 again.
Plus one. May just crack 2k. Sat killed me again, esp. Heeney and JM.

griff is gtfo asap

worst preseason decision i made. the 160 he pullled lulled me in. he is gone ! campaigner

Ha ha - Griff pumped out 113 for you in the end - I switched Griff to S.Mitch pre-season and Mitch has 2 sub 90's and a late withdrawal doughnut so far...

Anyway, I've done the calculations and our game is all down to how things go tomorrow:

Me: Goldstein, van Berlo, Bontempelli and 56 points

You: Beams, Adcock and Kelly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back