Round 4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok had a bad night sleep and need some final advice as I am a nob. Have Bartel still in and have E on Hogan. Can't see much value in anything really today so I should just save the trade and adjust next weekend hey?
Post team

So it wasn't just me stuffing up my Fyfe vc loophole. Kadog gets a free hit on me now.

Thinking it couldn't get worse but thanks so much for being there for us NSWCROW :rolleyes:
You snooze. You lose!!

1632 with Selwood, Jacobs, van Berlo, Clark, Goldstein, Ellis-Yolmen and Bontempelli to come.

Could have been a whooooole lot more if not for a few dumb, dumb, wasteful decisions.
Why would you trade out Gray?

I just realised I stupidly moved the captain off Fyfe and instead made him VC. The problem is I have nobody in my team who isn't playing today to start on the field and make captain.

Who from Dangerfield, Selwood or even Goldstein should I make captain.

Geelong have the worst ruck combination in the league which makes Goldy a tantalising prospect.

Apr 17, 2005
Melb
AFL Club
Geelong
1537/14(c) with 8 to come - Kelly, Taylor, Selwood, NicNat, Goldy, Danger, Clark, and CEY.

Had good luck and managed to dodge the really bad rookie scores (Heeney, McIntosh), grabbed the really good ones (Cripps, VDB, Hogan), and had the VC on Fyfe. Barring any unforeseen bad luck, should get to 2200, and hopeful of 2300.

1537(c) with 8 to come - Kelly, Taylor, Selwood, NicNat, Goldy, Danger, Clark, and CEY.

Had good luck and managed to dodge the really bad rookie scores (Heeney, McIntosh), grabbed the really good ones (Cripps, VDB), and had the VC on Fyfe. Barring any unforeseen bad luck, should get to 2200, and hopeful of 2300.
I'm in the same boat without Fyfe as captain.

Premiums let me down. Lewis and Shaw. Was fortunate to stick with Ibbotson and Geary wasn't too bad. I need to get rid of McEvoy ASAP... I've got 260,000 in the bank so its not all bad.

I think I'm sitting on high 1,400's with 6 players plus captain to play. Hopefully 2,100 with the possibility of 2,200.

Asho81

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Need some advice..... Am I toasted?? Currently sitting at about 10,000, and was hoping to retain a spot close to the lead.
All my rookies have failed this week except Hogan, and I fielded Heeney over Cripps (which in hindsight was stupid and cost me 170 points).
I have a lot of good players to come though, and Sloane is my Captain.

Im currently only 928 for 13 players, but have the following to play;

Beams
Rich
Joelwood
Tex Walker
Dangerfield
Goldstein
CEYolmen
Bont
Sloane (C)

I could scrape home with 2000-2100, but should I write this season off already.... looks like there could be some big scores this round.

Need some advice..... Am I toasted?? Currently sitting at about 10,000, and was hoping to retain a spot close to the lead.
All my rookies have failed this week except Hogan, and I fielded Heeney over Cripps (which in hindsight was stupid and cost me 170 points).

Beams
Rich
Joelwood
Tex Walker
Dangerfield
Goldstein
CEYolmen
Bont
Sloane (C)

I could scrape home with 2000-2100, but should I write this season off already.... looks like there could be some big scores this round.
Let me clarify; you're after advice on whether you should write the season off already and you're ranked at 10k and anticipating a 2000-2100 score this week????

FAILTOSUCCEED

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Beams
Rich
Joelwood
Tex Walker
Dangerfield
Goldstein
CEYolmen
Bont
Sloane (C)

No, generate the right cash and make the right trades when the time is right and you'll be ok. I was 60,000 mid last year finished 550ish.

Asho81

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Let me clarify; you're after advice on whether you should write the season off already and you're ranked at 10k and anticipating a 2000-2100 score this week????
Lol, sounds a brutal when you put it like that.
I guess Im just disappointed with the weekend (ie all of my backline, Heeney, not making Fyfe Captain).
Plenty of time to go I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back