NRL Round 4 games and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Going to be quite an emotional round I think.

Perth get the chance to put their best foot forward as to why the game should expand there next, the Knights will retire Alex McKinnon's jersey for 2014 and some pretty decent clashes ahead.

Tonight at Allianz: Roosters v Sea Eagles

Tonight at Win: Dragons v Broncos

Sat 5.30pm at Pirtek: Eels v Panthers

Sat 4.30pm at Nib Stadium in Perth: Bulldogs v Storm

Sat 5pm at Westpac Stadium in Wellington: Warriors v Tigers

Sun 2pm at ANZ: Souths v Raiders

Sun 3pm at Hunter Stadium: Knights v Sharks

Monday night footy at 7pm: Titans v Cowboys

Super sat starts with the Warriors v Tigers, then the Eels v Panthers with the Dogs v Storm game from Perth after that.

Looking forward to a great weekend of sport.

Happy to see Parramatta win again. With a bit of luck we could have started the season 3 & 1, but unfortunately it wasn't to be.
Sandow returned and by all account played well, and more importantly kicked well.
Semi Radradra scored again, that 7 tries in the first 4 rounds. He has been one of the best football stories of the season so far. Long may he continue to score for the Blue & Golds.
And Hayne is improving with every game.
If we continue to show improvement, hopefully the wooden spoon will be heading to another team this season.

Wow! From that shot it's hard to believe SJ was behind the kicker, but I guess they must have reviewed it and he must have been. Looking forward to watching this game later today on catch-up.

Seems to me every times there's a game in Perth, it chucks it down. Does it do nothing but rain there?

The Storm (and not just this week) look a long way off the machine-tooled precision they had a few years ago. And the Bulldogs, too, I thought , were pretty poor in the first half. But they really got going in the last half-hour as Reynolds took the game by the scruff of the neck with some inspired plays.

Is it just me, or do commentators really talk Cronk up? They were raving about him last week for what I thought a pretty routine pass that any half-decent 7 would make. And he was a long way off being the best 7 on the pitch today.

Agree with the comments upthread about James Graham. The cynic in me says that maybe the injury to Frank Pritchard influenced the decision to (repeatedly) put him him back on the pitch. He's a tough customer, but his courage isn't in question here; rules about head injuries are there for a reason.

They were saying it was nice all week and only turned saturday. Disappointing, but still only 2k less than watched the Roosters v Manly in Sydney. I hope the Dogs are hit with a decent fine if they've flouted the rules on player welfare. No excuses after what happened last weekend.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roosters
Dragons
Panthers
Bulldogs
Warriors
Souths
Knights
Cowboys
You only got three. This was the most that anyone got in my tipping comp too. I tipped the Warriors, Eels and Knights correctly. But thats it. This round was all over the place. Its shaping up for a very good year of footy with many unpridictable wins.

Happy to see Parramatta win again. With a bit of luck we could have started the season 3 & 1, but unfortunately it wasn't to be.
Sandow returned and by all account played well, and more importantly kicked well.
Semi Radradra scored again, that 7 tries in the first 4 rounds. He has been one of the best football stories of the season so far. Long may he continue to score for the Blue & Golds.
And Hayne is improving with every game.
If we continue to show improvement, hopefully the wooden spoon will be heading to another team this season.
I think parra might be in for a very interesting year. maybe even just scrape in the top eight. their doing better then a lot of teams so far

I think parra might be in for a very interesting year. maybe even just scrape in the top eight. their doing better then a lot of teams so far

I would love that to be the case, but I can't see it happening. We do look stronger and more resilient in defence, but we are still suceptable to lapse for periods and the game against the Roosters shows we are still long way behind the best teams. I think we are still a season or two away from finals. This season I'd be happy with 9-12 wins and a 10th-12th place finish.

I would love that to be the case, but I can't see it happening. We do look stronger and more resilient in defence, but we are still suceptable to lapse for periods and the game against the Roosters shows we are still long way behind the best teams. I think we are still a season or two away from finals. This season I'd be happy with 9-12 wins and a 10th-12th place finish.
yea well you definately couldnt be disappointed with that. Im living in parra at the moment and you can really feel people being a bit more excited about the Eels again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back