Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a chance that Currie may not play on Sunday if North decide they are too top heavy in the wet. I'd rate him a better than 50/50 chance of playing but best have some cover on your bench.

No. Negative. Absolutely not. Never. Not at all. No way. By no means.

He plays.

:oops:

Think I'm going to hold steady on this. I have Viv Michie and JKH, but there isn't anyone that appealing to go to.

Kelly is a bit pricey, and I'd rather have the cash. I've already got Crouch (+Tyson, Ellis, Dunstan and Polec).

I thought maybe Lewis Taylor as an option for either due to his FWD/MID flexibility, but he is a little underwhelming.

Might as well stay put and back my team.

Would M Wright> Merret be a crazy trade?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Think I'm going to hold steady on this. I have Viv Michie and JKH, but there isn't anyone that appealing to go to.

Kelly is a bit pricey, and I'd rather have the cash. I've already got Crouch (+Tyson, Ellis, Dunstan and Polec).

I thought maybe Lewis Taylor as an option for either due to his FWD/MID flexibility, but he is a little underwhelming.

Might as well stay put and back my team.

Mate, if there is nothing you NEED to do and your feeling fine, ABSOLUTELY hold fire. The worst habit people can establish is trading for the sake of trading.
Enjoy those bonus moves at the season tail end!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up just going Rohan -> Fasolo...relatively wasteful (Fasolo only 1 game, cost me $40k) but geez if Fasolo scores 70+ week in week out it will be very helpful as I can then sort out JKH/Impey/Taylor over the coming weeks with Cloke hopefully dropping in price.

Hope the Fas doesn't burn me. 6 out of 8 forwards have lost $$$ for me (Impey & Taylor only ones to rise, Danger/Titch/Martin/Pav/Rohan/JKH had all dropped)

Most would be able to trade Michie to him and move a rookie around though.... well maybe I'm the only one thinking like that.

Why would you take Kolo over Kelly who will probably score better or Crouch who is significantly cheaper

I know everyone on BigFooty is strongly against trading Wingard, but sitting him on the pine means I'll have to play Impey and Taylor. There's always the chance he misses more than 1 week as well.

Also, trading him means I can pick up someone like Merrett who is scoring well. But I'm not sure, since it will most likely be a one week injury...

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back