Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that gray is out...
Gray > Swan
Goodes > Kelly

Fu griffen u get one more week !

Any word on how long Gray will be out of action for?

Thinking of just benching him as I have an easy week for a matchup.

Bartel's frustrating because like others woulkd have I kept him while he was out with concussion. Ended up trading "Anzac Day special" Dane Swan in for him.

Cracked it with KK and rage traded him out for Kamdyn McIntosh.

Which means I can't do anything with Robbie Gray except bench him. I did that which leaves me with Jesse Hogan starting and Cam McCarthy as forward emergency.

Hopefully it's not a long term thing for Gray or I may need to trade next week.

So with the news of Gray out I'm going Gray -> Bont.

For the other trade I'm finally pissing off Ryan Griffen, I've got 560k to spend on his replacement, thinking of going Brandon Ellis.

Who does everyone think would be the best replacement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My trades this week:
Started with 15k

Hurn to pittard (Bunga would be so much more valuable if he wasn't called to be a key back each week)

Anderson to krakeour (gives me some fwd/mid flexibility, plus leaves me 50k in the bank.

Left griffin for one more week. More so because I was fixing the backline 1st & believe he may score ok against gc.

My team now:

Backs:
Pittard, lumamba, Oxley, Mcintosh, hunt, Birchall (Byrne/saad)
Mids:
Lewis (c), Watson (vc) , griffin, Parker, Fyfe, Ellis yolman, rich, vandenberg, (krakeour, P cripps)
Rucks:
Goldstein, Bellchambers (cox, j.griffin)
Fwds:
Bontempelli, swan, Martin, Roughead, McCarthy, Salem, (r. Gray, m.clarke)

Jumped 20k in the rankings to 5617 last week with 2184. I haven't even really taken it seriously until now. Which means I'll be 30000 at the End of the week.. :p

Traded S. Selwood who was sitting on my bench to Ellis-Yolmen, his BE is still way negative and if he can get another 90+ that'll beat most of my midfield.

Moved Gray onto the bench in his place for now, may trade him next week if the news isn't good.

Also got rid of Gorringe after that pathetic 21. Thought a bit about going for Goldstein but $550k seems a lot for a ruck, went Grundy instead for now as his BE is in the 20's which might mean he makes enough to get upgraded later at a lower cost.

Next week it might be time to cash in on a few of the rookies who are peaking early, I have a bit of cash saved up to bring in a premo or maybe even two if everything else goes smoothly. Honestly haven't scored very well at all yet but on the plus side my total team+cash is at around $10.9m now so I should theoretically be able to start climbing the ladder if I trade well.

Hey guys.
Really confused what to do now, now that Gray is out.
Should I go KK -> Hunt, bench Gray and field McCarthy; or Gray -> premo forward and field/bench KK (might mean putting Saad on field). Cheers

Hey guys.
Really confused what to do now, now that Gray is out.
Should I go KK -> Hunt, bench Gray and field McCarthy; or Gray -> premo forward and field/bench KK (might mean putting Saad on field). Cheers

Bench Gray and reassess next week unless you have a key league match this week. Go KK > Hunt. KK is just gonna continue to leak cash.

Bench Gray and reassess next week unless you have a key league match this week. Go KK > Hunt. KK is just gonna continue to leak cash.
Thanks Lion. In the end, Gray is likely to be a keeper and as you said KK is a s**t player aha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back