Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe -> Harvey
I'll wait on Dempsey as I have good enough cover. Other then Fyfe and Dempsey I'm not worried about anyone else, thankfully JMac and Priddis come back this week to boost my midfield.

I'll see what happens with the MRP this week as I have both Goodes and Lake. I won't get rid of them but may need to trade in some cover.

I've been wanting to unload Martin for Josh P Kennedy but if I get Kennedy it may be Chapman that goes. As I posted in another thread, Chappy looks just about done to me.

Fyfe to Ward is highly likely

May need to trade leunberger, anyone know how long he is out for?

Fyfe for Franklin for me. Took a stupid gamble on picking Pavlich over Franklin that backfired. Easy out to get Franklin in. I suppose this will give me an excuse to keep Pavlich for another week to see how he does. Anyone watched Freo think he will be back to form soon? Or is he showing signs of age/slowing down?

Fyfe for Franklin for me. Took a stupid gamble on picking Pavlich over Franklin that backfired. Easy out to get Franklin in. I suppose this will give me an excuse to keep Pavlich for another week to see how he does. Anyone watched Freo think he will be back to form soon? Or is he showing signs of age/slowing down?

Apparently there was a Buddy trip that will get looked at this week. Haven't seen it myself and don't know if that changes your plans in any way..

Pav kicked 1.1 from 14 disposals and scored 93, probably worth keeping but it does seem like he has started slowly to the season, I'm fairly sure he is playing more in the forward line as well.

Fyfe will be gone because by the sound of things his injury is serious.

Then I have one trade left and I want to make so many changes. Gah.
Thinking about Caddy for Masten

Spurr for another bench defender if Lake is out and Blee doesn't get in the Port squad.

Martin for someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bad is birchall's injury

My trades

( Birchall -> Malecski)
Fyfe -> Harvey

If birchalls injury is not bad I'll do

Fyfe -> Harvey
Martin -> Kennedy

Fyfe the only one for me, even then I might wait a few weeks - hopefully Smedts and Dickson back next week to give my forward line some cover. Hall posted a great score for an F7 this early in the season.

Am very lucky - in a paid league but I have the easiest draw up until round 8 - my oppponent this week scored 1452 (!) - others I have coming up barely scraped over 1800. Don't have to rush any changes and not really interested in overall.

Fyfe the only one for me, even then I might wait a few weeks - hopefully Smedts and Dickson back next week to give my forward line some cover. Hall posted a great score for an F7 this early in the season.

Am very lucky - in a paid league but I have the easiest draw up until round 8 - my oppponent this week scored 1452 (!) - others I have coming up barely scraped over 1800. Don't have to rush any changes and not really interested in overall.

Used to be interested in overall, but after the 3 weeks i've had, might have to lower my expectations.

Wouldn’t guarantee either Smedts or Dickson to come back straight away, but Smedts probably more likely.

First trade for me will be Fyfe to Kennedy, second trade is a bit more complicated, either Hanley to Geary or maybe Clarke (cant afford to upgrade him, but even if I could, who too?) or Martin to Whitecross/Tippet/Cornes. Dont want to trade Martin, but cant see him finding his feet against Geelong this week, where as Hanley may be able to punch out a descent score against GC :eek:

If I can downgrade Fyfe to a forward or defender less than $380k, I can use the spare cash to then upgrade Ledger to Barlow.

So... err... Drummond anyone?

Would love to bring him in at that price, but as Dempsey has shown us already, it just isn't worth it.

If someone told me he would play 10-12 games straight, I might take a punt in the hopes of making some cash, but the fact is, at most he has only ever managed 11 in a row. Not stats that work in his favour.

Fyfe > Couch

And

Coniglio > Barlow

Heaps of cash left over still to do a back upgrade the week after hopefully.

What everyones thoughts on the above trades?

Forward and midfield will look like this -

F - Franklin, Goodes, Chapman, Martin, Porpliza, Kennedy, Hall

(D.Smith, Couch)

M - Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Barlow, Magner, Shiel (C.Smith, Ledger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back