Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rd 5 trade

Hurley>
523655578_m.jpg

Traded out Shaw for Carrazzo and what happens?

Gets subbed out on 1. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Fml.

Rough luck there mate :thumbsdown:

Least he scaled up to 3. Think of the positives.
LOL

Fyfe >>> N. Riewoldt

Mumford >>> Sandilands

Killed me killing 2 trades this week. Hope it works out, meh!

Made these as well. Was 5k short of Boomer and considered Lewis but with the byes and my team went with Roo. Apparently he was killing it early so can't really complain. Going to need a good run with cows/prems and injuries because that's another 2 trades burnt.

Made these as well. Was 5k short of Boomer and considered Lewis but with the byes and my team went with Roo. Apparently he was killing it early so can't really complain. Going to need a good run with cows/prems and injuries because that's another 2 trades burnt.

Roo might not have killed it, but he did better than Harvey, so thats a win for you there :thumbsu:.

I went Fyfe -> Barlow, and Mummy -> Sandi, this week. Would have preferred more from Barlow, but im in no position to be picky.

Looking at downgrading Cox and Martin this week, pocketing a heap of cash, and bringing in Pendles and another premium (forward or Back, depending on scores) the week after. Should be able to pick Pendles up a little cheaper whilst his 62 is still affecting his price.

My team:
B - Deledio, Goddard, Carrazzo, Geary, Dempsey, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Bouman)
M - Ablett, Murphy, Watson, Gibbs, Parker, Magner (McDonald, Pheiffer)
R - Natanui, Giles (Redden, T.Campbell)
F - Franklin, Martin, Fyfe, Hale, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, A.Kennedy (D.Smith, Dickson)

Problems, problems. Looking at:

OUT: Carrazzo, Fyfe
IN: Suckling, Goodes.

Leaves me with only 18 trades and 140 grand. Ablett and Dempsey to stay on the bench until they return.

Any better ideas?

My team:
B - Deledio, Goddard, Carrazzo, Geary, Dempsey, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Bouman)
M - Ablett, Murphy, Watson, Gibbs, Parker, Magner (McDonald, Pheiffer)
R - Natanui, Giles (Redden, T.Campbell)
F - Franklin, Martin, Fyfe, Hale, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, A.Kennedy (D.Smith, Dickson)

Problems, problems. Looking at:

OUT: Carrazzo, Fyfe
IN: Suckling, Goodes.

Leaves me with only 18 trades and 140 grand. Ablett and Dempsey to stay on the bench until they return.

Any better ideas?

Good outs, Fyfe won't play and I got a feeling Carazzo won't score well.

I'd wait a week on Goodes though.

Thanks, but why on Goodes? Will his price likely drop next week?

Is break even is only 107, and considering his record against the Hawks recently, i'd bank on him reaching that. One of the few premium SC forwards holding his own this year.

My guess is because this was posted in the Round 4 Trades thread and TheBuzz is referring to what happened in Round 4. Ie. Carrots won't score well, Fyfe won't play and wait a week on Goodes cos he got rubbed out. Funny buggers i'd say :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back