Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cox.....
Thanks for your input
Of course. I confused myself thinking you could still vc a collingwood player if it was cox

Having said that, if you have anyone at all that is starting on the field Friday, you might as well put the vc on them. You've got nothing to lose! Anything could happen

Of course. I confused myself thinking you could still vc a collingwood player if it was cox

Having said that, if you have anyone at all that is starting on the field Friday, you might as well put the vc on them. You've got nothing to lose! Anything could happen
Lamumba or Hogan, lol

Lamumba or Hogan, lol
Might as well chuck it on Lumumba. While unlikely, if he comes out and has a blinder then you can take it. There is nothing to lose, but there is no point in not at least giving yourself the chance with the vc

I'll have a crack at Dusty Martin for VC, then probably Fyfe.. Unless Goodes doesn't get named which in that case I'll do Swan VC and then jump on Fyfe last minute if Swan doesn't produce.

Fyfe VC, Selwood C.

Cant argue too much with that, Sloane is due for a sub 130 score, where as Selwood loves the Roos, and Fyfe should be looking to bounce back from last week and regain top spot.

I'm gonna have to use lamb as my loophole option via Clark, but means I won't be able to whack the e on lonie (I would expect Clark will score more and would want his score)

Am thinking swan may go big again on Anzac Day, but I'm wary I might just be chasing last week's points.

Prob just stick with Fyfe into either Selwood or Sloane

I am cursing my captains

Round 1 - Rockliffe, injured shoulder scores 70
Round 2 - Tex Walker, off the back of scoring 170 gave the big fella the armband and scored 75
Round 3 - Josh Kennedy, thought i would play it safe and give it to a midfielder who never scores less than 100, he puts in his worst performance this decade and scores 61...

Rousn 4, is between backing in Josh Kennedy to bounce back, Jordan Lewis, Prestia or callan Ward...

Still don't know why anyone picked Cox over Read as their R3 ruck. Was the 8k saving really worth it?

For me it was simply a matter of being able to afford Cox and not Read. In retrospect I would have loved to have chosen Lumumba instead of Newnes or Swan instead of Griffin! Or a bottom price rookie instead of Anderson.. Would have allowed me to get Read and get 2 cracks at the captain points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me

Late safe options for captain:
Selwood, Sloane

So who to put the VC on in hopes of 140+:
Dusty (Vince might take him?)
Fyfe, JPK (The midfield battle is going to be intense, can see both of these being hit or miss)
Gray (Without Wines he will be needed more in the guts, could go big)

Think I'll go

VC: Gray
C: Sloane

I've changed my mind now hope Gray does go big ;)

Cant believe Rockliffe is back so soon, must be tempting if you have him

I would tread carefully with Rockliff, probably shouldn't be back this soon, and could potentially turn into Ablett mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back