Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tread carefully with Rockliff, probably shouldn't be back this soon, and could potentially turn into Ablett mark 2.

I wouldn't imagine too many bringing him in now, BE is ridiculous and at 700k his price is only going one way.

Not sure of the full extent of his injuries, but fairly sure they are nowhere as severe as Ablett's.

I wouldn't imagine too many bringing him in now, BE is ridiculous and at 700k his price is only going one way.

Not sure of the full extent of his injuries, but fairly sure they are nowhere as severe as Ablett's.

All I know is he wasn't meant to be back for another couple of weeks, so either the guy heals like Wolverine or he isn't 100% yet, and pushing himself because Brisbane are playing shite.

decisions decisons - Jordan Lewis, Josh Kennedy, Luke Hodge, Dion Prestia, Dusty Martin or Dane Swan????

All I know is he wasn't meant to be back for another couple of weeks, so either the guy heals like Wolverine or he isn't 100% yet, and pushing himself because Brisbane are playing shite.

I agree, I was under the impression it was severe bruising/cracked ribs which needed 6 weeks or so.

I'm sure Gaff will run through him to give it a test :oops:

I agree, I was under the impression it was severe bruising/cracked ribs which needed 6 weeks or so.

I'm sure Gaff will run through him to give it a test :oops:

Wouldn't be a bad thing from an SC perspective, will ensure a huge price drop if it happens early, and then once he does come back 100% the guy will be a bargain.

I can’t choose! I have Selwood, Sloane, Fyfe, swan, beams.
No loophole option! Who’s the safest pick?

Thanks to Gray being out I have loophole possibilities now.

So probably go Swan into Fyfe.
I'm not 100% sure with loophole..... Grays out (Saturday night), so I can make Swanny (Saturday arvy) VC, and any of Sloane/Fyfe/ Selwood captain right?
If swan scored big, I can put the C on gray?
Correct?

I'm not 100% sure with loophole..... Grays out (Saturday night), so I can make Swanny (Saturday arvy) VC, and any of Sloane/Fyfe/ Selwood captain right?
If swan scored big, I can put the C on gray?
Correct?
Yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Dusty
C Fyfe/Hodge

Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.gif

Cant loophole this week, what is everyones opinion on Sloane or Fyfe? Guy I'm playing has Fyfe as C, should I follow so he doesnt get an advantage? or throw it on sloane and hope for a Hodge like feast agiasnt the dogs?

Cant loophole this week, what is everyones opinion on Sloane or Fyfe? Guy I'm playing has Fyfe as C, should I follow so he doesnt get an advantage? or throw it on sloane and hope for a Hodge like feast agiasnt the dogs?

Wait till the match progresses and see who has the advantage.

I'm favouring Watson over Fyfe for VC currently (inb4 Jiska with his furphy)

Watson VC
Sloane C

s**t which wig do I don?!
img-thing
or
62362884.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back