Game Day Round 5 2014 - Brisbane v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Harwood was just as bad offensively. Even worse defensively.

Golby has more runs on the board than Harwood still anyway. He's using up all goodwill quickly, though. Needs a big game tonight.
Harwood's main strength last year was his reliable ball use. He's been a liability in that regard this season. Golby's disposal has always been a liability, so not much has changed in that regard.
I don't think every piece of bad luck should be chalked up to a tank attempt Dylan. Wouldn't an equally (or more) plausible explanation be that Beamer is sore, but can't be omitted because we freaken need him out there?
It's never too early to call anything you don't like tanking!!

All these "injuries" are starting to look a little suspicious now. Surely it's not possible to have such an extensive injury list this early in the season- must be tanking!
Merrett and Rockliff getting suspended- tanking.

I don't think every piece of bad luck should be chalked up to a tank attempt Dylan. Wouldn't an equally (or more) plausible explanation be that Beamer is sore, but can't be omitted because we freaken need him out there?

I'd probably agree if Raines, Polkighorne or Crisp weren't available when all have spent time in the middle, so I don't buy that at all.

I'd probably agree if Raines, Polkighorne or Crisp weren't available when all have spent time in the middle, so I don't buy that at all.
That's a fair point - although I don't think Polks is available. Is it possible that Leppa would prefer a half cooked Moloney to Raines or Crisp?

I just think it's ludicrous to immediately jump to 'tanking'. It seems like an extremely blinkered view to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moloney in green, seemed to be doing as much coaching as warming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back