Round 5, 2014: Essendon V St Kilda @ Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never heard a 6 day break and hot weather discussed more post match than tonight. They should be non-factors really.

Great game by the saints.
correct.
Haven't seen the Dockers play yet, but they seemed to still compete ok, and with 3-4hrs less back up time to boot and a flight closer to their next game.

i think its naive to not think that the heat last week would have some form of effect. But its a part of the fixture. It was probably a factor, but not an excuse. If we had to, we should have rested whoever needed it.

Stanton had a crack, caused me a few grey hairs late.

Strange watching a Mark Thompson coached side kick backwards so often, but credit to the saints intensity & work ethic to man up for four entire quarters.

Stanton had a crack, caused me a few grey hairs late.

Strange watching a Mark Thompson coached side kick backwards so often, but credit to the saints intensity & work ethic to man up for four entire quarters.
Was the difference really. We didn't have a lot of open contests forward of the centre circle tonight. Kudos to your back line and the midfield/half forwards for their defensive structures.

That was by far the most disapointing effort I have seen from the Bombers since around 1996/97.

We are a top four side who don't realise it and will not come close to it based on this performance. Hopefully Bomber gets through to some of these front runners.

That was by far the most disapointing effort I have seen from the Bombers since around 1996/97.

We are a top four side who don't realise it and will not come close to it based on this performance. Hopefully Bomber gets through to some of these front runners.
How have you worked out that you are a top 4 side?

St. Kilda fans giving another team crap about banned substances ahahahahahahaha

One is bought legally at a supermarket or any shop.. One is shadily injected in clinics out of the watchful eye of the AFL, ASADA, WADA and anyone decent.
Yeah, you can really compare the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One is bought legally at a supermarket or any shop.. One is shadily injected in clinics out of the watchful eye of the AFL, ASADA, WADA and anyone decent.
Apples and Oranges are both fruits!

Kidding... I agree

Or an illegal substance using crybaby..? Either one works.
3958217599_65cba611ed.jpg

:p

But seriously, the Saints deserve massive kudos for their efforts last night, very impressive work rate all game.

One contained traces of a banned substance, whilst the other didn't.

Yeah, you can't. Ignorance ain't an excuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back