Round 5 2014: Geelong vs Hawthorn - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

And our rucks. Hmac and Simpson really helps our side out...

still need that 2nd big forward as we can't keep playing McIntosh in that role, they are doing so at the moment due to some injuries but I think Kersten will be a massive inclusion later in the year as he has a similar frame to Hawkins but much shorter and stockier in size so he'll be a tough match-up similarly to what Gunston is for Hawthorn.

Lulz. Kyle Cheney playing on Hawkins and we can't say injuries didn't have any influence on the outcome...

:hearts: Bigfooty

Hawthorn

Brad Sewell (Hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Liam Shiels (AC joint) 3-4 weeks
Matthew Spangher (Ankle) 3-4 weeks
Brendan Whitecross (Knee) Indefinite

Want to swap injury lists with the Lions?

Lulz. Kyle Cheney playing on Hawkins and we can't say injuries didn't have any influence on the outcome...

:hearts: Bigfooty

For the LAST time....your NORM SMITH MEDALIST Brian Lake was AVAILABLE....

Stratton was worse than Cyril

still need that 2nd big forward as we can't keep playing McIntosh in that role, they are doing so at the moment due to some injuries but I think Kersten will be a massive inclusion later in the year as he has a similar frame to Hawkins but much shorter and stockier in size so he'll be a tough match-up similarly to what Gunston is for Hawthorn.

When is Kersten back? He would be perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Beating Hawthorn in every game except for games that matter."
2011 qualifying final? If they lost that, there's a huge chance they wouldn't have won the flag.

Hodge's kicks could have been better

Hawthorn

Brad Sewell (Hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Liam Shiels (AC joint) 3-4 weeks
Matthew Spangher (Ankle) 3-4 weeks
Brendan Whitecross (Knee) Indefinite
IF we're talking injuries, may as well drag em out for comparison sake.

Mitch Brown Test
Josh Caddy Foot fracture Round 12
A. Christensen Back surgery Round 11
Shane Kersten Knee surgery Round 11
Daniel Menzel Ruptured ACL Indefinite
Steven Motlop Knee surgery Round 7
Billie Smedts Leg bone bruising Round 6
Nathan Vardy Ruptured ACL Season

So the Reigning Premiers who destroyed Fremantle, who destroyed Essendon are rubbish?

Fair enough. I'm dreading playing the Saints already with our rubbish side and form...

Settle down champ, where did I say they were Rubbish? I am just taking the piss because I hate Hawthorn and am glad to see them lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back