Round 5 2014 - West Coast vs Port Adelaide @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

might be hard, seeing as he left the ground. however kenny said in his presser that chad was sore from the landing more than the contact. so take that for what its worth i guess. he never mentioned chad went to hospital, so not sure if he has or not

Hospital stuff mentioned by tredders on his twitter. If hes wrong blame him not me :)

"When the game was up for grabs, we didn't take it" - Adam Simpson

I'll take the professional AFL coaches word for it, over the deluded one eyed eagles supporters who claim that we were robbed by umpires
The thing is the umpiring decisions influenced the Eagles players mentally, which influences their ability to 'take it'

You mustv'e been watching the one with the Port glasses
There were also a number of decisions in the 2nd that dragged you INTO the game. Build a bridge, whiner, there is no class in what you are doing.

Pretty sure we were a couple points down and already into the game at quarter time.
It's easy to not blame the umpires when you win.

We were s**t all night. Shows how good you really aren't when you could have beaten us by 6 goals and it took a number of umpiring decisions to get you over the line.

Enjoy your win feral.

Can we please focus more on the game and less on bay 13 poo flinging?

Port was 22 to 6 inside 50's in the final quarter. there werent 16 more free kicks.

There were awful calls all game. The Hamish goal stands out alot more. I watched it with a neutral who said it all evened up and the scoreline was appropriate. It was a great game overall

God there is some real pathetic sore losers in here. The superior team won on the night. Just look at the last quarter stats. Pull your heads in and stop being sore losers.

It's rather sad.

lol this is embarrassing from West Coast fans in here.

West Coasts decision making in the last quarter was horrendous. Just constantly bang it on the boot as hard as possible to a group of 4 opponents standing alone raffling who to mark it, then straight back in Ports forward 50 again. Sheed did it about 4 times alone in the last quarter. You can't win a close game when you don't have players who can make calm decisions under pressure.

3 goals to either team in the fourth will be enough to win this game.

I dont believe the Port myth of their fitness base. This will be telling on whether it is just all BS.

Guess it's no myth. Gonna change your opinion with this evidence, or do you want to see another 25 last quarter wins in a row until you start to believe what everybody else in football accepts as fact.

Not with the umpires giving you 4 goals you won't lol.

Free kick count: 19 to 14.

West Coast goals attributable directly to umpiring errors:
Q1, 24.30: I'll borrow AFL.com's politically correct wording for this one. 'A fortunate free kick sees Kennedy lining up 35 metres from home for the Eagles.'
Q2, 17.00: Darling immediately gets a 50 metre penalty for O'Shea taking a couple of steps over the mark, despite the fact that umpires are supposed to warn the player to step back before paying the free.
Q4, 20.20: Cripps crumbs and goals off of an inside 50 entry which only happened after a terrible deliberate call against Boak (Port got an equally bad deliberate call in their favour up the other end, but we didn't score from it)

Hartlett's mark was a garbage call, but that was the ONE goal we got from an umpiring error. We had 22 more inside 50's, and we had 16 more inside 50's in the last quarter alone. We were the better side, according to anybody and everybody who isn't a West Coast supporter, and even according to some of your own. Deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free kick count: 19 to 14.

West Coast goals attributable directly to umpiring errors:
Q1, 24.30: I'll borrow AFL.com's politically correct wording for this one. 'A fortunate free kick sees Kennedy lining up 35 metres from home for the Eagles.'
Q2, 17.00: Darling immediately gets a 50 metre penalty for O'Shea taking a couple of steps over the mark, despite the fact that umpires are supposed to warn the player to step back before paying the free.
Q4, 20.20: Cripps crumbs and goals off of an inside 50 entry which only happened after a terrible deliberate call against Boak (Port got an equally bad deliberate call in their favour up the other end, but we didn't score from it)

Hartlett's mark was a garbage call, but that was the ONE goal we got from an umpiring error. We had 22 more inside 50's, and we had 16 more inside 50's in the last quarter alone. We were the better side, according to anybody and everybody who isn't a West Coast supporter, and even according to some of your own. Deal with it.

* me. * the number of frees. If one team gets four bad free kicks in front of goal and the other team gets 20 frees in defence, which is going to have more of an impact on the result Einstein?

**** me. **** the number of frees. If one team gets four bad free kicks in front of goal and the other team gets 20 frees in defence, which is going to have more of an impact on the result Einstein?

Well I've just provided a list of 3 West Coast goals directly attributable to umpiring errors. You can feel free to back up your claims by doing the same (I even got you started with one), or you can prove yourself to be a lying blowhard who can't hack that his team was beaten by a better side. And please don't try to claim that Wingard getting a free kick for Darren Glass elbowing him in the head with no intention of going for the ball was an 'umpiring error'. He'll be lucky not to get suspended for that, let alone having a free paid against him.

**** me. **** the number of frees. If one team gets four bad free kicks in front of goal and the other team gets 20 frees in defence, which is going to have more of an impact on the result Einstein?
Out of curiosity, what were these four bad free kicks that you speak of ?
I'll give you the Hartlett mark, even thought it techincally wasnt a free kick
What were the other three ?

If you were a more skilled side, like Port, you could convert those frees in defence to scores.
Alas, our player put their heads over the ball up forward and get caught out by thugs looking for body rather than the ball.

Heres the funny thing. The AFL app and official commentary has three goals to port from frees.
1) Lobbe after a ruck push out. Free was there, and came 30 secs after a blatant push in the back free to schultz not paid.
2) Hartlett. Was a howler, however we had ball, who knows what would have happened if play went on.
3) Wingard in last. Blatant free every day of week.
So in truth we are talking about one goal from a free.

Heres the funny thing. The AFL app and official commentary has three goals to port from frees.
1) Lobbe after a ruck push out. Free was there, and came 30 secs after a blatant push in the back free to schultz not paid.
2) Hartlett. Was a howler, however we had ball, who knows what would have happened if play went on.
3) Wingard in last. Blatant free every day of week.
So in truth we are talking about one goal from a free.

Yeah, and Darling hammered countless times for no frees.
Mackenzie should have got a free for front on contact.
Countless times our forwards were pushed in the back and no frees.
Chopping of the arms not paid.
Natanui should have been paid a free for front on contact that almost broke his ribs. Pretty much the same as Wingard/ Glass contact.

Quite a few actually.

Yeah, and Darling hammered countless times for no frees.
Mackenzie should have got a free for front on contact.
Countless times our forwards were pushed in the back and no frees.
Chopping of the arms not paid.
Natanui should have been paid a free for front on contact that almost broke his ribs. Pretty much the same as Wingard/ Glass contact.

Quite a few actually.

You are delusional and frankly an embarrassment.

MacKenzie free for what... no contact made..
Natanui front on contact... and noyhing like wingards, gor a start OShea got the ball out, seriously get a ******* grip.
Forwards from both sides were scragged...umpires let that go.

A second ago you were screaming like a virgin on her wedding night about our goals from frees, when I outlined there was one from an unwarranted free you change your tune to some of the most bizarre rubbish ive read this year.

You are delusional and frankly an embarrassment.

MacKenzie free for what... no contact made..
Natanui front on contact... and noyhing like wingards, gor a start OShea got the ball out, seriously get a ******* grip.
Forwards from both sides were scragged...umpires let that go.

Port coloured glasses. He interfered with him from the front which is a free kick every day.
NN almost had his ribs broken from a knee also from front on contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back