No crumpets at Stefs feet.

Green is seriously average.

lukiuslion

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This team has zero respect for the coach and are sending a clear message "we don't believe in your coaching style and your game plan, we are going to play this way until you change it" .. Every possession, every 1/4, every player.. It is not because we are young, or because we don't have a forward.. It is simply, the players have no respect for the coach and they don't believe in what they are doing.

Hysteria25

All Australian
May 25, 2009
Anti-Clique HQ
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
And you are just another member of a cavalcade of posters who blow in when we're losing with with snide little one line deposits of drivel and nothing of interest, insight or substance that clambers feebly for the moral high ground when people call you out on your boring shtick.

Nice to meet you.

tl;dr; 'My name is TBD and I am a **** to anyone that is not a part of my exclusive clique'

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I really hope Leppa gets asked in the presser what the plan was to shut down Bennell.

Sir G

Club Legend
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
mayne tigers
Can not see what team we are capable of beating this will be worse than 1998, these boys have little heart

Lionmoe21

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
atlanta hawks
Out highest score for the year is 74. The only way we score is if rich kicks it from outside 50, a free kick inside the 50 and if the opposition has an unforced turnover because none of our small forwards are gonna pressure anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back