Game Day Round 5, 2015 - Gold Coast vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a little surprised more questions haven't been asked about Burton and Hass.

We just look cooked.
I think the Birdman rumblings have been building slowly for a while. Surely gone at the end of the year.

If we had either fitness or strength you could accept it, but we appear to have neither.

We are leading the inside 50 count we just don't have a full criminal forward line, or defence...

Edit.. Auto correct.functional

Last edited:
We are the new Melbourne. Players need to have a good hard look at themselves. There's no run, no toughness, skills are horrendous.

Greens effort at a chase then was a disgrace. Either he needs to be dropped for being unfit for professional level football. Or burton and haas need to go. If it's not fitness - then it's coaching, someone needs to pay for this disgraceful situation we are in. I need a victim, I am absolutely furious right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were playing so well at the end of last season, really jelling as a team..

..then again during the NAB cup.......so what has gone wrong? For sure something has.....seriously wrong.

Who/What has zapped the players confidence in themselves..

Perhaps they need to be played in their usual positions, and stop moving them to different spots.

Is Leppa coaching in the Richmond mode? Are there distractions/disruptions inside the club.......or fractions appearing within the group?...Why?.

....but I still maintain we have a very good list.....so I would love answers to these questions because what we are dishing up is just totally unacceptable.

We're only 4 points down. It's been 1.0 to 0.3 for the quarter. We can win our second quarter here.

Why is Zorko our full forward and McStay is up the ground.

I go back to the first quarter. We should have been two goals up minimum with some pep in our step and fire in the belly after losing our skipper.

Instead we limped in to quarter time missing the simplest ....... scrap that impossible to miss goals.

Also remember a couple of times we could have made an effort to keep the ball in play and rebounded but seemed happy to shepherd the ball over the line with no one near us.

Sick to the core. Embarrassed. Shocked. Devastated. Not sure what else to say.....

This famous 'game plan' is a hoax. There is no game plan in place, the coaches have failed to teach the the team what to do, we are absolutely and completely cooked, and I don't think it can be repaired, the amount of trust that has been lost in this 5 weeks can't be healed, fans, coaches, admin, players.. no coach has ever come back from this low and been successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back