Game Day Round 5, 2015 - Gold Coast vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are the new Melbourne. Players need to have a good hard look at themselves. There's no run, no toughness, skills are horrendous.
Melbourne on the ground definitely, but I wish we had their off field assets, MCG assisted by the MCC, wealthy supporters, much larger supporter base(watch their crowds take off if they start to win consistently). I would be happy with that.

If the team keeps playing like this, any support in Melbourne will evaporate. No one can face sitting thru' this plus getting grief from opposition fans.

At least you can talk AFL with the opposition fans that give you s**t. The ones giving us s**t want to talk about the Broncos.

If the team keeps playing like this, any support in Melbourne will evaporate. No one can face sitting thru' this plus getting grief from opposition fans.
Spot on. Its embarrassing waking up on Mondays knowing what i have to face with all the Melbourne based club supporters around me :cry: And im extremely loyal, those who arent die-hard supporters wont follow games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Location irrelevant ... what is it with this argument?

I've been saying for a while we couldn't afford to bottom out even if it made us a better team in 5 years time but that's the path the club has decided to go down and it will make things even more difficult off the field.

I've been saying for a while we couldn't afford to bottom out even if it made us a better team in 5 years time but that's the path the club has decided to go down and it will make things even more difficult off the field.

What is the alternative? What were our non-bottoming out options? Besides Fev?

Don't forget a lot of us Melbourne based Lions members are ex Fitzroy so we are used to getting beaten week after week. It's just like old times. Can't speak for all of them but I'm sticking around. It will turn have faith. Trade Aish, Leuy, go hard for a key forward, sack the fitness staff, re-load and go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back