Review Round 5 - Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Sunday April 20th, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hope we get the same favourable ie wrong, decisions when we are at home very ordinary, the fact that the commentators are calling it as goog play is starting to erk....espesially the throw disposal as just lead to another goal....just s**t umpiring can make a bad day worse

Is it pissing anyone else off that Adelaide just can't miss ????? They could kick it over their head from the centre square and it would roll through :(

When they first got their run on I did, but then they were just better so I stopped caring on that front.

On the plus side that would of been 100+ loss last season and would of been the case even if we had guys like Davis, Whitfield & Shiel not missing. So we are obviously getting better but just wish our rate of improvement was moving a lot faster.

Also while Greene had some good moment its well and truly time to give him sometime in neafl, and if O'Rouke has shown enough in the neafl lets give him time in the seniors and allow him a good crack at it.

Last edited:
Not too worried about today... Mumford, shaw, Whitfield, Davis and shiel out is a huge loss. I'd love to know our average age today vs adelaides. Anyone got that kind of info?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too worried about today... Mumford, shaw, Whitfield, Davis and shiel out is a huge loss. I'd love to know our average age today vs adelaides. Anyone got that kind of info?
Not sure down to the days, but based on years it was just over 21yo;

32yo - Hunt
26yo - Giles
24yo - Ward
22yo - Scully
21yo - Treloar, Haynes, Kennedy, Hampton, Bugg, Lamb, Cameron
20yo - Coniglio, Greene, Smith, Hoskin-Elliot, Tomlinson, Frost, Patton
19yo - Williams, Kelly, Plowman
18yo - Boyd

Not sure down to the days, but based on years it was just over 21yo;

32yo - Hunt
26yo - Giles
24yo - Ward
22yo - Scully
21yo - Treloar, Haynes, Kennedy, Hampton, Bugg, Lamb, Cameron
20yo - Coniglio, Greene, Smith, Hoskin-Elliot, Tomlinson, Frost, Patton
19yo - Williams, Kelly, Plowman
18yo - Boyd

Footywire has that kind of info.

21 yrs 8 months, for the record, and an average of 37.5 games (half of the Crows).

douglasBump.jpg

Also while Greene had some good moment its well and truly time to give him sometime in neafl, and if O'Rouke has shown enough in the neafl lets give him time in the seniors and allow him a good crack at it.

Yes, O'Rourke to play, but not at Greene's expense. Toby was solid enough. Maybeeee no 14. needs a rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back