Unofficial Preview Round 5 Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

As has been said already the ground is no longer the postage stamp it once was and it would likely be Tab's game most affected by a significantly smaller paddock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You appear to be lost.

The "let's play football games based purely on statistics and then fap about how clever we are" thread is up the page a little.

I am not sure exactly what are you implying, all I wanted to know who are the potentials ins and outs this week and next.

If the question has upset you I apologize.

Mate I think he was taking the piss out of our own posters

Good thanks that's fine. I think it's great opposition posters can comment in another forum and if they do it respectively I don't think anyone should mind.

Mind you though you have to pick your moments, like you wouldn't want to comment after a big loss or scandal.

Thanks guys. I hope the purple haze can go one step further in 2014, except not at the expense of the Crows, good luck this weekend.

Good thanks that's fine. I think it's great opposition posters can comment in another forum and if they do it respectively I don't think anyone should mind.

Mind you though you have to pick your moments, like you wouldn't want to comment after a big loss or scandal.

Thanks guys. I hope the purple haze can go one step further in 2014, except not at the expense of the Crows, good luck this weekend.

We invite opposition supporters to get involves in here. Unless they troll :)

It's good to get an insight from other teams. As you did some didn't go too well last week grotto :)

I just went by training. I only had time to watch for fifteen minutes, but I thought it was worthwhile reporting that it was a session for only the likely first team with no players who played for Peel from the previous week training apart from Sylvia who was running laps with a trainer in his ear the whole time. Just for the record the trainer looked pretty angry when giving advice to Colin. Sylvia is definitely not in the good books.

Mundy was doing everything and looked fantastic. No sign of Mayne or Simpson. I would have thought if Mayne was to play this weekend he would have trained with the main group. Almost certainly he was out before I got to the ground, but just saying he was not part of the team training session. My tip is Simpson will miss out, with Crozier to be sub. Tabs plays only if Mayne doesnt get up.
Simpson was training with the WAFL boys and Crozier was with the main group on Tuesday so unless there is an injury Simpson won't play in Sydney .
I hope I'm wrong because he gave great effort in the Bombers game .
Mayne was running according to Salem but he would have to be cherry ripe for the match committee to name him is the team .
Taberner should keep his place in the team as he takes a defender away from Pav .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back