Unofficial Preview Round 5 Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for Simpson, he was fantastic last week. Would be great if sir Apeness got a run, bit surprised he was an emergency over big Jack.

Not sure what I think of Simpson and crozier both out. I liked the look of the forward setup last week. I hope tabs stays in but we will miss the extra small forward. Going for height by the looks

Would be great if sir Apeness got a run, bit surprised he was an emergency over big Jack.
I'm not. I like Hannath, but we have both Sandi and Clarke in form. Hannath is a ruck first and forward second. Apeness is a better forward. I think it is a bit hypothetical anyway, wont plant Pav, Tabs AND Sir Ape, so barring injury getting to the ground, I dont see another tall getting in. I think it was more of a "Rainbow Sticker" for Apeness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emergency ? Not much of a contingency if you aren't even in the same half of the country.

I am more than disappointed about Josh.
Lyon is starting to piss me off.

I love Josh. But he has a lot more work to do in the WAFL before he becomes a regular. He played his first proper Freo game last week, at home, in front of a huge adoring crowd and with a tremendous win. He will be walking on cloud 9 for the rest of the year after the buzz he would have got out of that.

You're overreacting a bit Fred. I would have liked Josh to stay in but it's understandable with two senior players coming back. He'll get his chance.

His selection is hardly going to be the difference between winning this game or not.

I'm not. I like Hannath, but we have both Sandi and Clarke in form. Hannath is a ruck first and forward second. Apeness is a better forward. I think it is a bit hypothetical anyway, wont plant Pav, Tabs AND Sir Ape, so barring injury getting to the ground, I dont see another tall getting in. I think it was more of a "Rainbow Sticker" for Apeness.

Agree. And when he is regularly playing games for Peel where he kicking multiple goals, taking lots of contested marks, making great leads and showing the defensive pressure that Ross demands, I'm sure he will be in the seniors.

So Ross Lyon has gone all in. You better have a royal routine, champ.
Drop this game and it is all your fault.

What sort of metaphor is that ?
You have burnt me, Lyon.
Dropping Josh is a terrible risk to take with his confidence.

Wow! So Suban didn't get dropped and Silvagni, Sylvia and Morabito not in!

What in all that is good and sacred?...

Did this forum just jump into Highway to the Flog Zone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back