Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Ellis?

Was pretty average last game.

Ellis - Eagles at home versus the power, game against the cats was a massacre, different team at home

Saints have the bombers and in terms of SC points the bombers simply hog them all

Crouch is a ball magnet and elite kick, will only get better imo

Ellis - Eagles at home versus the power, game against the cats was a massacre, different team at home

Saints have the bombers and in terms of SC points the bombers simply hog them all

Crouch is a ball magnet and elite kick, will only get better imo

Lol Toxic. The Bay13 Tealsters might pull you up on that last comment.

His disposal is less suspect than was touted at Draft time for sure.

Lol Toxic. The Bay13 Tealsters might pull you up on that last comment.

His disposal is less suspect than was touted at Draft time for sure.

the bay 13 tealsters (whoever the hell they are) can bring their best , sadly the best they'll ever have is 2nd place in a world of one line banter.

Crouch boys are the real bloody deal, amazed he slipped so far down the draft order

mmm interesting round coming up

Brisbane play Thurs so I can't loophole Langdon and Langford with Hanley's donut :(
I'll be starting Langdon
just brought in Suckling for Webster :thumbsu:

Will start Polec, Dunstan and Tyson
Will bench Taylor
last spot is out of Ellis and Crouch, I'll decide last minute but I'm leaning towards starting Crouch

Melbourne play on Sund and Hickey should be back, so I can loophole Hickey with Jacobs (Freo should rest Sandi :p)
not sure what I'd take from Hickey considering Jacobs is vsing a Mummy-less GWS... 110?

VC on Beams again, I'll take 140+

hoping to crack top 200 this week :thumbsu:

can't wait! :cool::cool::cool:

Dogs to make it 3 in a row against the Blues :D

And me to continue my steady climb to the top, will be ranked in the top 2.5K by the end of the round. Bookmark it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you take me with you please mate. :p
Sorry, the ride only holds 100 Kg's. And seeing as I'm 85, I don't think you're going to fit :p

mmm interesting round coming up

Brisbane play Thurs so I can't loophole Langdon and Langford with Hanley's donut :(
I'll be starting Langdon
just brought in Suckling for Webster :thumbsu:

Will start Polec, Dunstan and Tyson
Will bench Taylor
last spot is out of Ellis and Crouch, I'll decide last minute but I'm leaning towards starting Crouch

Melbourne play on Sund and Hickey should be back, so I can loophole Hickey with Jacobs (Freo should rest Sandi :p)
not sure what I'd take from Hickey considering Jacobs is vsing a Mummy-less GWS... 110?

VC on Beams again, I'll take 140+

hoping to crack top 200 this week :thumbsu:

can't wait! :cool::cool::cool:
You need a holiday:D

I leave on the 27th of June :p (seriously lol)
:eek:You need to start planning now... 1st you must make a trade with your missus that if you can bring your iPad she may use it for taking photos(when you don't need it). 2nd upgrade your back...up battery.
Finally lockout - think up excuses to lockout the missus from your hotel room just before matches....I hope this helps :D

:eek:You need to start planning now... 1st you must make a trade with your missus that if you can bring your iPad she may use it for taking photos(when you don't need it). 2nd upgrade your back...up battery.
Finally lockout - think up excuses to lockout the missus from your hotel room just before matches....I hope this helps :D
Haha love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back