Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great option. Higgins will probably only make another 20k odd so you're not missing much there. That will leave you just Honeychurch and Ambrose on the forward bench which is a bit risky but Ambrose should be fit this week or next week and the way Essendon's forward line has been playing I can see him coming straight back in.

Plus I can just swing Honeychurch up to mid bench (Kelly is my other mid bench guy) and Taylor can go down to F7 with Ambrose at F8. :rainbow:

Judd_Magic What about Fyfe at Freo, if you have some doubts about having both Griffen and Libba?

Thought about Fyfe mate, he is a great option.

Funny thing is I'd rather have Griffen in my team than Libba at the moment.

I was thinking that I could even upgrade Libba to Fyfe in a couple of weeks if Libba keeps giving me the shits and spudding it up.

Other option is to just upgrade Libba to Selwood at round 9. :thumbsu:

Another thought I had for next week instead of going Higgins > Honeychurch to fund the Dunstan > Griffen upgrade I could go Higgins > Cuttler via Taylor dpp and Langdon dpp (Taylor goes back to forward bench and Langdon goes to mid bench.

Can then trade Higgins > Cuttler who should be around $150,000 and then downgrade Langdon > Honeychurch when Honeychurch is on the bubble.

Brilliant! :rainbow:

Another thought I had for next week instead of going Higgins > Honeychurch to fund the Dunstan > Griffen upgrade I could go Higgins > Cuttler via Taylor dpp and Langdon dpp (Taylor goes back to forward bench and Langdon goes to mid bench.

Can then trade Higgins > Cuttler who should be around $150,000 and then downgrade Langdon > Honeychurch when Honeychurch is on the bubble.

That looks like a lot of downgrading to me just to bring in 1 premo.

Funny thing is I'd rather have Griffen in my team than Libba at the moment.

I was thinking that I could even upgrade Libba to Fyfe in a couple of weeks if Libba keeps giving me the shits and spudding it up.

Other option is to just upgrade Libba to Selwood at round 9.
:thumbsu:

Oh, you can THINK about it.........but don't do it!

buford.jpg
NSWCROW

Would love some thoughts on these 2 trades. Basically fixing 2 epic fails.

Spudberger > I can afford anyone

Close (I know :() > Lloyd.

Spudburger has to go ASAP.

I got rid rid of him the week before he got injured I think but then upgraded him to guess who? Yep Mummy. :rolleyes:

Can you afford to go Spudburger > Minson?

Not many agree with me on that one but I think Mino will be a great pick.

I grabbed him last week for Mummy and can see alot of improvement left out of Minson. :thumbsu:

Spudburger has to go ASAP.

I got rid rid of him the week before he got injured I think but then upgraded him to guess who? Yep Mummy. :rolleyes:

Can you afford to go Spudburger > Minson?

Not many agree with me on that one but I think Mino will be a great pick.

I grabbed him last week for Mummy and can see alot of improvement left out of Minson. :thumbsu:
Agreed he has to go.

Can get anyone for him.

Minson, Cox, Goldstein???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed he has to go.

Can get anyone for him.

Minson, Cox, Goldstein???

I reackon Minson is your man. He is durable and the solo ruck for the doggies. Also top 3 for hitouts I think.

Use Goldstein for round 10 bye by trading out Sandilands for him which also gets rid of a round 10 donut.

There is no way Sandilands will last the season so I am going to ditch him for Goldstein who should be a straight swap by then.

Win/Win. :thumbsu:

I reackon Minson is your man. He is durable and the solo ruck for the doggies. Also top 3 for hitouts I think.

Use Goldstein for round 10 bye by trading out Sandilands for him which also gets rid of a round 10 donut.

There is no way Sandilands will last the season so I am going to ditch him for Goldstein who should be a straight swap by then.

Win/Win. :thumbsu:

Why trade in an inferior player whilst Sandi is playing and averging 117 though? Makes no sense to me. If Sandi gets injured and set to miss weeks I could understand, but when fit he is a way better SC player than that 1 year wonder Goldy will ever be. It would be another pointless sideways trade IMHO. :rainbow:

Why trade in an inferior player whilst Sandi is playing and averging 117 though? Makes no sense to me. If Sandi gets injured and set to miss weeks I could understand, but when fit he is a way better SC player than that 1 year wonder Goldy will ever be. It would be another pointless sideways trade IMHO. :rainbow:

Getting the jump on everyone else when Sandilands goes down plus avoids a round 10 donut. :thumbsu:

Goldstein should be back to full fitness by then and Currie won't be in the team either (replaced by Daw) :rainbow:

Getting the jump on everyone else when Sandilands goes down plus avoids a round 10 donut. :thumbsu:

Goldstein should be back to full fitness by then and Currie won't be in the team either (replaced by Daw) :rainbow:

You're assuming that Sandi will get injured again and that Goldy will replicate his 2013 form. If you get it wrong, you'll be well and truly screwed. Luck has not been on your side this year my friend. Play the %'s and don't waste trades on silly premo to premo sideways trades as you won't end up with a complete team if you keep going down this path.

You're assuming that Sandi will get injured again and that Goldy will replicate his 2013 form. If you get it wrong, you'll be well and truly screwed. Luck has not been on your side this year my friend. Play the %'s and don't waste trades on silly premo to premo sideways trades as you won't end up with a complete team if you keep going down this path.

Will see what happens at the time Gingy but its definitely an option especially if Sandilands is looking injured/is being rested, etc.

Then press reverse trades and you've got your fix and kept your trades lol

All I garner from that is you are in a shitload of trouble this year.

All I garner from that is you are in a shitload of trouble this year.

Its called genius trading my friend.

All done with just two trades to get a cash cow in and Griffen.

Can't wait till next week when Griffen becomes my 6th mid. LOL! :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back