Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's early days but I'm interested to see people's view on how far behind is too far behind at this point? I'm 900 points behind the top team (in still in the top 10%).... If a teams set perfect from Here on in is it possible to inch closer?

Bye rounds.. carnage traditionally

Lots can change

It's early days but I'm interested to see people's view on how far behind is too far behind at this point? I'm 900 points behind the top team (in still in the top 10%).... If a teams set perfect from Here on in is it possible to inch closer?
Thought you were giving up last week because you were too far behind ;)

Bye rounds.. carnage traditionally

Lots can change
Bye rounds.. Can't ******* wait... Each week there's 6 teams that won't provide me any ******* injured players :rolleyes:

Thought you were giving up last week because you were too far behind ;)
I was? Lol.
I'd never give up. Think it was my 4 year old son with the aid of predictive text who must've done that ;)
Top 10% is a good platform from here

I was? Lol.
I'd never give up. Think it was my 4 year old son with the aid of predictive text who must've done that ;)
Top 10% is a good platform from here

Yep, see here : http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/38170899/
Need some advice..... Am I toasted?? Currently sitting at about 10,000, and was hoping to retain a spot close to the lead.
All my rookies have failed this week except Hogan, and I fielded Heeney over Cripps (which in hindsight was stupid and cost me 170 points).

I could scrape home with 2000-2100, but should I write this season off already.... looks like there could be some big scores this round.

tVrGWQz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back