Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Talia sure puts a dampener on things. Was dumb move to play him.

How did Parker look today? Could be worth $486k if DTstats is correct (don't think it is...hope) Another 80 is disappointing but will have bigger issues them him probably.

Barlow...please Barlow...pls.
Barlow please get a decent score.
It'll ruin me if you don't.
For all those coaches who gave you a third chance.
Shame on them no more.
Glory Glory Glory.
Bring Glory to us all - Barlow.
Pls.

edit: Oops thought Freo were playing tonight.
Well at least Barlow might have chance to read your post now :p

9/847, Captain Lewis still to come. Best I've been doing all season by a long shot.

Fielding Oxley would have been really nice but I also feel like I can't complain about my current defense, all over 75 so far (KK, Saad, McIntosh, with Hodge, Smith and Newnes to come) so they are paying me back for not trading any of them last week.

Been looking to get rid of Bennell for weeks and it hasn't happened thank god he might come good 130. Sitting with 9/896 so pretty happy at this stage. Saad 85 and J Martin 78 on the bench but hopefully those on the ground will match.

Hodge elbowed Swallow intentionally in the face. Lewis (going for the spoil) round armed Goldstein in the head.

Of course he did. The ******* week I bring him in. Idiot.

At least neither of them are injured. That would suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge will be out for a few weeks after an elbow to Swallow. I have Hodge.

Then a forearm to Goldstein my Ruck from Lewis my captain. Goldstein looks like he will struggle to see out one eye for the rest of the match while Lewis looks like he might miss a couple of weeks also.

Can't believe ten minutes of play has the potential to absolutely sabotage my team.

20 in the first half 91 in the second Legend :)
Great comeback from Lewis but I don't think he will play for a week or two. I am unlikely to drop him but ready to buy in a premium to captain.
Going to be without Hodge as well for a few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back