Unofficial Preview Round 5 Early Thoughts: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt write the crows off

But i rate the doggies we will need to be on early, dont let them get their tails up

Nah, Crows are massively over rated and Doggies are improving but nowhere near ready.
Another half arsed effort (like v GWS) and we win comfortably again.

Next two weeks are danger games, Dogs and Dees away. Then again every game is one to never take lightly or with complacency.

When you support Sydney every week is a danger game :p

I almost feel more relaxed when it seems over like half time last night

Maybe the players are the same

At the crows dogs because one of my kids was doing half time Auskick. The crows have been poor but the dogs are fast and use murph u incredibly well.

If it was at Etihad is be very worried. They are building a very quick team and roughhead and talus are very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger game? Hawthorn beat them by 10+ goals, if we are legit then we should not have a problem

With no bontempelli wallis Boyd

But i do agree we should beat them if we are good

The season is a marathon not a sprint. The dockers were into him physically from the get go and looked to have picked up a knock in the game.

As good as he is, we have to remember he is only 18 and we need to look after him

So one poor game and we drop him? Hardly looking after him

Not saying drop. Rest him. No seniors no reserves. Week off footy to help keep fresh. We need him strong in september and pacing him is the way to go imo

Fair enough

If he is fit he plays though imo

Its only round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back