Sunday Footy

At AAMI Park:

Storm v Titans

At Leichhardt Oval:

Tigers v Sea Eagles

Monday night footy:

At 1300SMILES Stadium:

Cowboys v Knights

Very interesting game ahead here. Raiders going much better than I thought they would, while the Panthers are still working things out.

Should be good watching.
Should be a good one indeed. I think raiders have more potential.

If I was a Parramatta supporter (and I am) I would be ecstatic with what I've seen so far. We are coming from a long way back, so we will still see the occasional drubbing like round 2, but so far our defense looks very strong and competitive, and our attack is as free flowing as it was back in '09 although not as good of course. There are a couple of young players coming through that have the potential to be really good players for years to come, and the rejects we picked up from other clubs are settling in nicely.

Our big test will be next week when we come up against the Roosters again, if we be more competitive than Round 2, perhaps even steal a victory, then I think that could be the catalyst for a strong season and a run as a finals contender.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I've just watched the Eels and Roosters games back to back. Talk about chalk and cheese! Once again the Eels' young edge forwards came to the fore, running strongly out of defence, and, crucially, the Eels showed spark and invention in attack that (to my eyes) we just don't see enough of in the NRL. The Roosters game, by contrast, was arm-wrestle on arm-wrestle, although I supposé it would be churlish to deny the Dogs credit for their win.

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
Rumours Elliot has been sacked from the Warriors

Tigers match this arvo, especially the first half, was probably the most i've enjoyed a game this year. Something special about Leichhardt Oval

Rumours Elliot has been sacked from the Warriors

Tigers match this arvo, especially the first half, was probably the most i've enjoyed a game this year. Something special about Leichhardt Oval
Its all Pat Richards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Some atrocious reffing this weekend. Two shocking lifting tackles in the Sths v Dragons game which should be straight send offs if the league really want to get the message through.

Storm were downright robbed by a shocking decision which cost them a shot at golden point.

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
Some atrocious reffing this weekend. Two shocking lifting tackles in the Sths v Dragons game which should be straight send offs if the league really want to get the message through.

Storm were downright robbed by a shocking decision which cost them a shot at golden point.
Also Manly scored a try when it should've already been halftime. Siren didnt go off properly.

Titans are on top of the table with a negative for and against

JMan5

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North Queensland Cowboys
I'm glad to see the Cowboys finally find their form. Maybe Thurston needs to give the team more of those sprays.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Just watched the Tigers game. What a terrific performance from them, even if they did tire a little towards the end, but the match was well won by then. Another inspiring performance by Robbie Farah, who looks to be back to his best form, ably supported by the Tigers' great young props, and with their fast outside backs converting any chances that came their way, Manly were comprehensively out-played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back