Round 5 General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just Martin in RDT

Martin, Cotchin (vc), Griffiths. and Lloyd in AF. Def taking Cotchins score assuming the loophole is available.

Surely most people have a non playing ruck to throw the C on, fairly low risk I would have thought.

519/5.

Had the VC on Rocky not Cotchin so I think I'll back GAJ in to have a big one against the Demons. 116 is right on that borderline.

Don't know why I traded Cotchin. Scored 117 two weeks ago and then 70 when Macaffer bashed him from pillar to post. Watson's going to play Collingwood next week so looks like he'll have a low score coming up and if I'd traded him I'd have more cash too. At least Griffiths stood up and gave a passable score for a cheap defender. Zorko scored nicely for me too. Might have to rethink some of the future trades I was considering. Sometimes the best trade is no trade.

People need to realise that we are a terrible team at stopping ball winning inside midfielders now.
Hawthorn- Shiels 109
Geelong- Johnson 150, Selwood 104
Gold Coast- Ablett 138
Port- Boak, Cornes, Ebert went 130+
Richmond- Cotchin 138
We give points to gun midfielders like candy. Anyone who didn't have the C or VC on Cotch needs to pick up on our track record.

afl fantasy

781 after 6. Captain (rockliff scored over 100, first time for me this year). Thats with 2 rookies in lloyed and griffiths so a good start to the weekend. (M.Thomas, traded next week. no more money in him).

B.Griffiths = 80
M.Thomas = 66 (why i chose him over polec or dunstan i do not know)
S.Lloyd = 70
T.Cotchin = 138
T.Rockcliff = 232 (captain)
D.Martin = 94
D.Zorko = 101

Taylor in RDT..... 38 errgghhh. But bright side Cotch VC in both formats.

Caddy/Titch frustrating owners, not only did we fall behind last week due to bad scores, now we're falling even further behind due to injury/omission.

Fantasy 440/3+C

RDT 524/4+C

Good start :) but.... every week had a good start before plummeting. Fingers crossed for this one :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

265/3. Pretty happy with a late points boost from Martin, Lloyd was pretty average in the second half but 70 is a good score for a Rookie.

195/2, with Llyod and Griffiths on the bench. Pretty happy with this round as Lloyed and Griffiths did well enough to make some cash and be respectable emergencies, but not so well that I automatically regret not starting them on the field.

265/3. Pretty happy with a late points boost from Martin, Lloyd was pretty average in the second half but 70 is a good score for a Rookie.
Had a concussion test, right? Any chance he might miss/be sub next week?

Llyod had a concussion test, right? Any chance he might miss/be sub next week?

Happened in the 2nd qrt I believe? Wasn't subbed and played out the full game. Richmond have an 8 day break and he has been great the last two weeks... I think he'll be fine. I'll have him on the bench, either way.

Happened in the 2nd qrt I believe? Wasn't subbed and played out the full game. Richmond have an 8 day break and he has been great the last two weeks... I think he'll be fine. I'll have him on the bench, either way.
I am finding it hard to put him on the bench at the moment with Rohan and Ambrose. Might have to double downgrade this week then double upgrade the next.

RDT: 5/500
Cotchin (VC) - 138 x 2
Rockliff - 116
Lloyd - 70
Taylor - 38

Fantasy: 5/541
Cotchin (VC) - 138 x 2
Zorko - 101
Martin - 94
Lloyd - 70

RDT 2/195 with Zorko and Martin.

Fantasy 2/181 with Zorko and Griffiths.

In RDT I'll be looking at trading out Langdon, Langford or Impey. But due to the less trades in RDT I might wait till after the byes.

In fantasy Langdon, Langford and Sam Frost. Might use Xavier Ellis(on the bench with Polec) as a cash cow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back