Round 5 General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what to do with Heppell?
He's been awesome up until now but 43 points is unacceptable from a premo mid.
I'd keep him. Saints had him tagged the whole night, did not want him to get the ball at all and it was said they were going to do it from the start of the game. He doesn't usually have a tag every week so I'd keep him if I had him. Kept him pretty much through everything last year (y)

1536/15

Ablett (C), Swallow, Jaensch, Macrae, Tyson, Jacobs to come tomorrow. Would be feeling great if I wasn't copping a donut from Hunter. Currently sitting 6th overall as well...

6th Overall.jpg

AF: 1494/13+C

Hodge, Mitchell, Swallow, KK, Treloar, Tyson, Dangerfield, Higgins and Taylor's 37 to come.

RDT: 1251/14

Ablett (C), Mitchell, Hodge, Swallow, KK, Tyson, Dangerfield and Higgins to come.

Ellis (2) and Taylor (37) have hurt my RDT score big time.

AF: 1525/16 Heppell and Wingard the only real dissapointments

RDT: 1152/12 everyone's been solid. Ablett (c) to come ... Conflicted though cos my draft league side is playing against GAJ too

Interested on thoughts on who wins??

Matt Shaw, Enright, Bugg, GAJ, Libba, Kerridge, Petrenko, Matt Jones

vs

Simpson, Treloar, Curnow, Jacobs, Giles, Day + 140

AF: 1525/16 Heppell and Wingard the only real dissapointments

RDT: 1152/12 everyone's been solid. Ablett (c) to come ... Conflicted though cos my draft league side is playing against GAJ too

Interested on thoughts on who wins??

Matt Shaw, Enright, Bugg, GAJ, Libba, Kerridge, Petrenko, Matt Jones

vs

Simpson, Treloar, Curnow, Jacobs, Giles, Day + 140

Hmmm that's a tough one, I think I'd prefer to be own the Simpson team just because of the points on the board factor.

RDT: 1309/14

Ablett (C), JKH (not pleased he is on my field), Swallow, Simpson, Liberatore, Suckling, Dangerfield and Tyson to come.

1271 with 9 to come. Enright, Swallow, Suckling, Jaensch, Macrae, Ablett (C), Tyson, Higgins and Wright

1387/12+C

swallow, frawley, suckling ,hodge, jelwood, mcrae, tyson, jacobs, wright & T Williams to come.

gravity has set in - back to rank 195...:oops:

C'mon Wright. Stop playing that stupid forward role. You know it's not wright.

Hoping for new recruit Jacobs puts in a big shift today, since I'm copping a zero because of Hunter's omission on friday night and the partial lockout with me bringing in Lloyd, when I traded him for Mumford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I considered getting Higgins in for Caddy but went Merrett for the $. Also have Fasolo, working well for me at the moment!
Whats your score? Mines 1346/15. But Jaench and Wright in play at the moment. Not looking good. Wright needs to get his ass moving and Sanderson the biggest dumb ass needs to get Wright in the midfield.

Whats your score? Mines 1346/15. But Jaench and Wright in play at the moment. Not looking good. Wright needs to get his ass moving and Sanderson the biggest dumb ass needs to get Wright in the midfield.

Yeah Wright is a bit down today isn't he.

I'm 1416 from 15 with Treloar and Danger in play, Treloar is stuffing me up. On 34.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back