Game Day Round 5: Melbourne v Gold Coast (20/04/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Terlich has been pretty good since quarter time.

Can't complain about missed chances, both teams have been wasteful. But this last quarter is a huge test of where we are at. Can't have a repeat of GWS.

Why are we still s**t why do we have players like JKH who are poop while other teams have like Dunstans and McDonalds why are we recruiting ugly players like Salem who aren't even playing why do we have injuries why do we look like we're not even trying gold coast aren't even that good i mean just ****in' tackle and chase and LOOK LIKE YOU WANT TO PLAY what the ****!

If that's your sort of thing great, but I for one would rather us draft based on skills rather than looks.

Also Dunstan's and McDonalds were drafted a lot highe than JKH so nor sure why your making that comparison.

DAWES > FRAWLEY ******* BRILLIANT! (if only he kicked it0

If that's your sort of thing great, but I for one would rather us draft based on skills rather than looks.
Oh yeah that's right I forget how many games has Salem actually played? Clearly he has skill since he's been able to break into Melbourne's brilliant team so many times. And FYI it's very rare for a player as ugly as Salem to actually end up a decent player, name someone uglier who has had a 50+ game career. Go on.

Also Dunstan's and McDonalds were drafted a lot highe than JKH so nor sure why your making that comparison.
Draft place is irrelevant, the point is even the Hawks are getting best 22 players from the draft, where are ours?

Anyway don't look for sense in my rage posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'l say it again Ablett gets away with murder... Runs 40m without a bounce, no free. Chips 8m to a team mate and its a mark.
I guess they are consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back