Unofficial Preview Round 5: St Kilda vs Essendon- Saturday/Etihad Stadium @7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gets me every time.

Now, all rubbish aside, good luck on Saturday (but not too much).

Same to you.

Thanks for being a good sport. Honestly, man, I don't envy your job. Having seen the mods' headaches during our share of controversies, your job can't be easy.

I think people just get a kick out of bagging others online, where it's safe and easy to do so.
I'd more suggest that due to the massive 'governance' cover up, in this instance it's the only place one can express a voice. It's probably not unusual to you as it's like this every week. It's not for us.

s**t news;

Armitage is not expected to be fit for next week’s home game against Brisbane, a side the Saints would be favoured to beat. While the Saints then take on the reigning premier they would be extremely keen to ensure the tough onballer did not miss the clash with Carlton - another the Saints would fancy they are a chance of winning.

"He won’t play this week. He is likely to miss two weeks and the worst case scenario at the moment is for him to miss four, but we are optimistic it will be no more than two," St Kilda’s head of football Chris Pelchen said.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...avid-armitage-in-hospital-20140416-zqvln.html

Bread top in Melbourne central now that is proper food before the game.

Need to somehow smuggle Japanese stadium people back. Just paid $5ish for a Japanese pancake and $2 for a coke at an ACL match (the pancakes are awesome BTW)!

^ after that news i really hope Sebastian Ross steps up and takes his opportunity (assuming he'll be Armo's replacement) by doing what he does at VFL level 25+ touches, few tackles, couple of goals etc. Been on the list for three years now.

At his best last year Seb got 21 touches, ( 8 contested ) and 6 tackles.
Saunders has had 19 ( 11 cp) and 7 tackles this year.
Curren has had 21 (13 cp) and 7 clearances
Newnes had 26 (10 contested ) in round 2.

We just need all these guys to fire at the same time.
Oh and Maister to kick a goal or something.

At his best last year Seb got 21 touches, ( 8 contested ) and 6 tackles.
Saunders has had 19 ( 11 cp) and 7 tackles this year.
Curren has had 21 (13 cp) and 7 clearances
Newnes had 26 (10 contested ) in round 2.

We just need all these guys to fire at the same time.
Oh and Maister to kick a goal or something.

Maister should kick that goal at the vfl level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that the only way we are going to win this game is to go outside the box. Bomber is a good coach, he no doubt has a game plan ready to combat ours.

Rest players to freshen up for Brisbane. Give some of the kids who have not had a chance a chance. Tell them to go out there and have fun, and by the way, play well and the position may be yours. Let the game plan slide a bit, just let the kids play.

By half time when Essendon adjusts to an unexpected opponent we will eitheir be close or miles underwater. Then after half time go back to a more structured game plan. Hopefully we could get Essendon in a order, counter order, disorder loop.

I think our players should wear those plastic spectacles with the wide open eyes painted on them. That will confuse them.
20121130-135553.jpg

I'd like to bring something to the court's attention

I suspect that the only way we are going to win this game is to go outside the box. Bomber is a good coach, he no doubt has a game plan ready to combat ours.

Rest players to freshen up for Brisbane. Give some of the kids who have not had a chance a chance. Tell them to go out there and have fun, and by the way, play well and the position may be yours. Let the game plan slide a bit, just let the kids play.

By half time when Essendon adjusts to an unexpected opponent we will eitheir be close or miles underwater. Then after half time go back to a more structured game plan. Hopefully we could get Essendon in a order, counter order, disorder loop.

I don't think it matters too much which players we select providing they're all fit and fresh and ready to outpressure and outrun the opposition like we did in the first 3 rounds. We should be fitter and fresher than Essendon after their tough Perth road trip so we need to use that to our advantage by running them off their feet like Adelaide did to us.

No one expects us to win so we can just have a crack with nothing to lose.

FB: Webster - Delaney - Bruce
HB: Shenton - Maister - Ray
RK: Longer - Dunstan - Savage
CR: Milera - Ross - Markworth
HF: Siposs - Lee - Dennis-Lane
FF: Billings - White - Stanley
Int: Schneider - Simpkin - Roberton
Sub: Templeton

;)

FB: Webster - Delaney - Bruce
HB: Shenton - Maister - Ray
RK: Longer - Dunstan - Savage
CR: Milera - Ross - Markworth
HF: Siposs - Lee - Dennis-Lane
FF: Billings - White - Stanley
Int: Schneider - Simpkin - Geary
Sub: Templeton

;)
m1_sinking_2.jpg

after reading some of the essendon and main boards, from here on out, I despise every bomber supporter with a passion. including my own mother.

never read so much delusional frogshit in my life. how they can even mention saad's name baffles me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back