Game Day Round 5 - Sydney Swans v Fremantle Dockers - 240 pm WST SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

mate I mean no disrespect to anyone but The black sheep, he came on our board and basically hung s**t on my mum and the club.. I like Freo especially Ross. Good luck for the rest of the season.
* off dickhead. I did no such thing. Go cry some more to someone who cares. Clearly you haven't wiped the tears from your eyes yet, princess.

mate I mean no disrespect to anyone but The black sheep, he came on our board and basically hung s**t on my mum and the club.. I like Freo especially Ross. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Fair call. Get where you're coming from. But with respect, PM the guy, don't troll the board. We have very lenient mods here, but you should understand how annoying it is when opposition supporters of a team that just beat you come on your board to gloat about results (or is perceived to gloat, anyway, post-loss is always a touchy time).

Congrats on the win, I knew you guys could pull it off, especially if we didn't bring our A game - and we didn't. I was pissed off earlier and not capable of being gracious in defeat, but over it now.

Fair call. Get where you're coming from. But with respect, PM the guy, don't troll the board. We have very lenient mods here, but you should understand how annoying it is when opposition supporters of a team that just beat you comes on your board to gloat about results (or is perceived to gloat, anyway, post-loss is always a touchy time).

Congrats on the win, I knew you guys could pull it off, especially if we didn't bring our A game - and we didn't. I was pissed off earlier and not capable of being gracious in defeat, but over it now.

Fair enough, sorry but my mum recently passed away so I guess I took a little bit too much offence at The Black Sheeps cracks about my mum on our board, play on.

Spurr is way down on form.I think he played on Jetta who cut us up.Spurr has had a very average start to the season.
Tabs was lost out there today. Mayne is way down on confidence,Clancee and Clarke had the second game back blues.MDB had a shocker.Balla really missed Walters today.With Mayne down on form ,Walters missing and Pav and Tabs not the greatest chasers in the team Sydney cut us up on the rebound
Put this game way,way back in the memory bank and move on
One of those games where nothing went right.
We played the extra tall but out fringe midfielders let us down with their lack of IMPACT in the contest .
The number of players that lacked confidence out there made the task too hard .
Hawthorn and Sydney put us to the sword and for most of the game we didn't have the answers .
Our skills under genuine pressure fell away very quickly .
Our decision making coming both out from defence and going into attack where for the most part terrible .
RTB will show them the highlights(5 minutes ) and then for the lowlights 2 1\2 hours .

Neale needs to be told to take his first option not try to 2nd , 3rd and then 4th guess because by the time he's made up his mind the opposition is on him and like today he will just get caught or cough it up .He reminded me today of his first game when he was looking for a senior player every time to give it to so that he didn't have to decide what was to happen next .

Hill had 5 minutes of good footy but was missing for large chunks of the game .When he is tagged he looses it .

Clancee my mate was horrible today I'm sorry but he just couldn't make up his mind what job he was supposed to do and did nothing .
Sutcliffe, well everyone has stated how he went today.

Taberner for me was going all right in the first half . he presented well and competed well . His positioning for forward entries were good .The other thing I liked about his game was that he kept his feet in most contests .The "poor" not bad thing was his lack of holding his ground in marking contests and he can't hold a player when he tackles ,they just run through his arms like they were swing doors in a western movie .
Daniel Pearce played a great game today .He ran ,gave support and got down and dirty .
He ,Fyfe , Mundy ,Sandi ,Ballas ,Pav, Mzungu , Johnson and Crowley were the only players that could hold their heads up and say I payed my way today
Now for the knockers I disagree about De-Boers game ,he gave it everything and then some when you watch the replay have a good look at his 1%ers .
Many times during the game he had to leave his man to give a contest because others had been caught out of position due to Sydney's side ways movement out of the middle left them no way through traffic to make a contest .the number of times at the centre bounce down Sydney had 4 players on the outside running blocks and short quick handpasses to break up our defensive structures.

I will say it again , again and again Silvagni ,Silvagni Silvagni .
You can scream ,yell and cry but his effort and physical strength is what was missing out there TODAY.
He is not a pretty footballer and he doesn't run like a gazelle or fly through the air like a thing of beauty but what he does do is give a contest ,keep his feet in a contest ,reads the ball off the boot and presents all F##king day till theres nothing left to give .
Last but not least his opponent knows he has been in a game of footy because he will hurt all over .
Our forward structure broke down today because Pav had to inject himself into the midfield ,Ill say no more because all this will change is nothing the horse has already bolted

Fair enough, sorry but my mum recently passed away so I guess I took a little bit too much offence at The Black Sheeps cracks about my mum, play on.
* off dickhead. The problem is that it's all still sitting there in black and white. So it's easy to call you on your bullshit. If anyone is an antagonistic flog, it's you. I go on to your board, agree with your comment and you lose your s**t and start a slinging match. Even some of the other posters tried to point out that I'd actually agreed with you because you were either too dumb or too much of an a-hole to notice. I was just unlucky enough to comment on your post. There was no malice, no trolling, no abuse until you decided to attack the FFC... something along the lines about dusting out our empty trophy cabinet. Even then I said nothing out of order. Don't come and cry here like your a victim, when you started this s**t, blow what was said way out of proportion and then carry it on the next day when it's all forgotten.

Last edited:
**** off dickhead. The problem is that it's all still sitting there in black and white. So it's easy to call you on your bullshit. If anyone is an antagonistic flog, it's you. I go on to your board, agree with a comment (which was pointed out by other posters) and you lose your s**t and start a slinging match. Don't come and cry here like your a victim.

I just came here to say cop that Black Sheep for your insulting comments that have all been deleted that had you banned from our board, I guess I should have done it via private. Sorry to your fellow Freo fans.

We played the extra tall but out fringe midfielders let us down with their lack of IMPACT in the contest .
The number of players that lacked confidence out there made the task too hard .
Hawthorn and Sydney put us to the sword and for most of the game we didn't have the answers .
Our skills under genuine pressure fell away very quickly .
Our decision making coming both out from defence and going into attack where for the most part terrible .
RTB will show them the highlights(5 minutes ) and then for the lowlights 2 1\2 hours .

Neale needs to be told to take his first option not try to 2nd , 3rd and then 4th guess because by the time he's made up his mind the opposition is on him and like today he will just get caught or cough it up .He reminded me today of his first game when he was looking for a senior player every time to give it to so that he didn't have to decide what was to happen next .

Hill had 5 minutes of good footy but was missing for large chunks of the game .When he is tagged he looses it .

Clancee my mate was horrible today I'm sorry but he just couldn't make up his mind what job he was supposed to do and did nothing .
Sutcliffe, well everyone has stated how he went today.

Taberner for me was going all right in the first half . he presented well and competed well . His positioning for forward entries were good .The other thing I liked about his game was that he kept his feet in most contests .The "poor" not bad thing was his lack of holding his ground in marking contests and he can't hold a player when he tackles ,they just run through his arms like they were swing doors in a western movie .
Daniel Pearce played a great game today .He ran ,gave support and got down and dirty .
He ,Fyfe , Mundy ,Sandi ,Ballas ,Pav, Mzungu , Johnson and Crowley were the only players that could hold their heads up and say I payed my way today
Now for the knockers I disagree about De-Boers game ,he gave it everything and then some when you watch the replay have a good look at his 1%ers .
Many times during the game he had to leave his man to give a contest because others had been caught out of position due to Sydney's side ways movement out of the middle left them no way through traffic to make a contest .the number of times at the centre bounce down Sydney had 4 players on the outside running blocks and short quick handpasses to break up our defensive structures.

I will say it again , again and again Silvagni ,Silvagni Silvagni .
You can scream ,yell and cry but his effort and physical strength is what was missing out there TODAY.
He is not a pretty footballer and he doesn't run like a gazelle or fly through the air like a thing of beauty but what he does do is give a contest ,keep his feet in a contest ,reads the ball off the boot and presents all F##king day till theres nothing left to give .
Last but not least his opponent knows he has been in a game of footy because he will hurt all over .
Our forward structure broke down today because Pav had to inject himself into the midfield ,Ill say no more because all this will change is nothing the horse has already bolted
Hill's easily been one of our best players this year and was good again tonight. He was one of few players who could actually hit a target. He didn't dominate tonight but was still one of our better players. You make a good point about Silvagni, just don't think we can play four tall defenders.

I'm not sure what problems playing Silvagni would have addressed. We lost the game today because of poor disposal, especially when going forward. We butchered 90% of our forward 50 entries in the first half, which is why we only had 2 goals on the board at half time.

Ta grizz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkjhmgkkgklgl-88775875&74

No worries. The old 'burn the alias' and then post on the normal account annoys the **** out of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off dickhead. I did no such thing.

No, you did that and much, much more.

Freo Board sorry for baja coming over like this but The Black Sheep was disgraceful in his behaviour last night to cause it
**** off dickhead. The problem is that it's all still sitting there in black and white. So it's easy to call you on your bullshit. If anyone is an antagonistic flog, it's you. I go on to your board, agree with your comment and you lose your s**t and start a slinging match. Even some of the other posters tried to point out that I'd actually agreed with you because you were either too dumb or too much of an a-hole to notice. I was just unlucky enough to comment on your post. There was no malice, no trolling, no abuse until you decided to attack the FFC... something along the lines about dusting out our empty trophy cabinet. Even then I said nothing out of order. Don't come and cry here like your a victim, when you started this s**t, blow what was said way out of proportion and then carry it on the next day when it's all forgotten.

Sorry regardless of who started what you made it personal. Your the reason cards are flying and baja is on this board.

True Freo fans, we are the Swans Board are sorry for baja coming over like this.

No, you did that and much, much more.

Freo Board sorry for baja coming over like this but The Black Sheep was disgraceful in his behaviour last night to cause it

Sorry regardless of who started what you made it personal. Your the reason cards are flying and baja is on this board.

True Freo fans, we are the Swans Board are sorry for baja coming over like this.

Thanks for that. I've no issue with baja. IMO he's not over stepped the mark and has been respectful when on our Board. Cheers

Fair enough, sorry but my mum recently passed away so I guess I took a little bit too much offence at The Black Sheeps cracks about my mum on our board, play on.

Never ceases to amaze me how much emotion comes from footy. Sometime positive, sometimes negative. Sorry to hear about your mum. Hopefully the win tonight makes for a great long weekend:thumbsu:

Why? We go there once a year at most.

That's probably the dumbest response I expected to receive o_O
Maybe because we're a professional team, playing a professional sport, with a professional management group(coaching panel) seeking to get any competitive advantage possible .
Your answer really stood out as being beyond simple there - back to licking the window for you !

We are 3 and 2, same as this time last year but with a tougher start to the season in 2014 compared to 2013.
This.

Not sure what happened with that Pav/Richards decision, one of the worst this year.

Its still early in the season guys. You will finish top 4 and then anything can happen. If we dont snag it, I hope you guys do.

This.

Not sure what happened with that Pav/Richards decision, one of the worst this year.

Its still early in the season guys. You will finish top 4 and then anything can happen. If we dont snag it, I hope you guys do.

You better start playing like you did today every week or I'll be seriously ******* pissed off! The Sydney I saw today was nothing like the Sydney of the first 4 rounds, had "contender" stamped all over them.

The Pav/Richards decision was literally one of the worst umpiring decisions I can ever remember.

I wasnt sure where to put this post so I spose this will have to do.

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with Lion in his press conference. The way he conducted himself was top class. He really has grown as a coach since the move to you guys.

/respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back