Game Day Round 5: Sydney v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game over.

hudson-aliens.jpg

How was that holding the ball against Bolton? I really hate those kind of decisions.

I thought that was fair enough, Bolts didn't make an attempt and Hale I think already got pinged for that. Can't really complain about umpiring thought we got a pretty good deal.

Whilst it worked that time, disappointed with the whole bombing it long into forward line

Reid needs to lead and demand the ball

Is looking very similar to the first half of our last game against the hawks tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everitt should start packing warm because he's going to be spending alot of time around Canberra.

I can't see us making top four with this forward line. No leading up to targets, always minimal space to work with. We're not playing too poorly, Hawks are just a class above. Good fighting from O'Keefe to kick two :thumbsu:

Loose man in their defence has made it nearly impossible for our forwards if we can man them up and make it a 1 on 1 we should be a lot better positioned at least that should allow us to bring it to ground if we don't get a mark.

once they get the ball at half back, their hands are killing us. The long speculatives are helping their cause. Their goals came from HB. Missing Rohans pressure? We also need to be cleaner. Too mant HP and kicks mising targets, we looked rushed every time we get the ball, credit to Hawthorns pressure tho.

It's not over until Grimlock sings guys.

Everitt and Reid have to be decoy forwards and clear the space for Reid to go one out against Schoenmakers

But the problems are stemming from the midfield where we are getting smashed. They're sitting on Jpk and there's no other player stepping up in his stead. Seems preoccupied chasing the man rather than the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back