Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go SK > Crouch via Langdon DPP
and then Titch > Roughead which leaves me approx $160k

But I'm going to wait and see if Crouch makes the bench before commiting to this trade....:D

Hey guys look I know its annoying but I have been away overseas for the last couple weeks and havent had a chance to trade at all! If I could get any advice this week it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

sc6.jpg

How much cash do you have?

I have to LOL at the muppets asking the Herald Sun Journo's/dipshits for trade advice while waiting for the teams to be posted up. Srsly, those HUN guys have no ******* idea about SC.

Herald Sun should hire you, me and Toxic for trade advice every Thursday night instead. :p

FML.
Mumford, Mitchell and Caddy out :(

Want to get Crouch, but can only get him if I trade out a defender/Mid (would have to be Georgiou if anyone).
Would probably look to get rid of Caddy first ahead of T.Mitchell, to maybe Fasolo.
Might hold Mumford only due to Currie playing but ergh.

Thoughts???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FML.
Mumford, Mitchell and Caddy out :(

Want to get Crouch, but can only get him if I trade out a defender/Mid (would have to be Georgiou if anyone).
Would probably look to get rid of Caddy first ahead of T.Mitchell, to maybe Fasolo.
Might hold Mumford only due to Currie playing but ergh.

Thoughts???

Getting rid of Caddy should be your first priority.

Mitchell may only miss a week with his ankle so hold.

What are you planning to do with your second trade?

Getting rid of Caddy should be your first priority.

Mitchell may only miss a week with his ankle so hold.

What are you planning to do with your second trade?

Was gonna do :

Georgiou > Crouch
Caddy > Fasolo

Holding Mummy only because Currie is playing, and only holding Mitchell because he could be back next week and have bigger problems

FWIW I have T.Mitch, Impey, AND JKH in my forward line. I'm gonna sit tight this round, Mitchell won't lose money while he's not playing, and JKH/Impey both have BE's of under 25 from memory. The only rookie forward worth looking at is Sam Lloyd, and he's only played 1 game, so his price won't change for another 2 weeks (as long as he keeps getting a game) which means we have at least another week to get a look at him (make sure he doesn't get dropped) Lots of people panic trading... Its still very early in the season boys and girls, these sideways trades will be like gold later in the season... (Now watch while Impey and JKH both score 5 points for me and I lose $50k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back