Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating Impey to Fasolo? Is it worth using 50k and a trade for something which will gain me probably about 200k (only 150k if you count the 50k i used for the upgrade)
Should I do it?

Yeah I like the idea of Daisy to Fasolo, thinking I'll also do Impey to Crouch (Taylor to FWD)

Even better .
Thomas-Fasolo (Mitch mid)
Impey-crouch

Next week
JKH- Lloyd
Ambrose - Cripps (Mitch Fwd)

Haven't calculated how much cash that'll generate but injuries aside I'd sit on it until byes (Mummy pending)

Absolutely stunned at the number of people trading in Lloyd this week after just one game. I'll certainly get him myself, but I want to make sure he's named for his 3rd game first. What happens if he gets injured tonight?

Rope.

If that's the case I need to work out who I am trading Mitchell to (mid or fwd and put him there!)

I have Taylor in the mids, and contemplated the Titch to Mids premo scenario as well.

I decided my rookie mids were doing well enough to not require help just yet, which allowed me to get Fasolo and generate some coin.
Your dilemna is
Taylor vs Fasolo scores at F6
Mid premo vs extra cash

Absolutely stunned at the number of people trading in Lloyd this week after just one game. I'll certainly get him myself, but I want to make sure he's named for his 3rd game first. What happens if he gets injured tonight?
I got him from McDonuts who is never gonna play again it seems... lol Made 40k on it too. If he gets injured... I'm getting the same result for 1 trade, owell

What to do with Mummy?!
My heart says keep, my head says trade
I think it'll pay dividends keeping him if he can average 115+ for the year and keep up his form but I have to take a donut 2 weeks in a row. Should i do it?

You obviously haven't seen the disaster that is my forward line. :rainbow:

I have Taylor in the mids, and contemplated the Titch to Mids premo scenario as well.

I decided my rookie mids were doing well enough to not require help just yet, which allowed me to get Fasolo and generate some coin.
Your dilemna is
Taylor vs Fasolo scores at F6
Mid premo vs extra cash
I am leaning towards the same trades as you hopefully only losing (20-30 points) but gaining the extra cash.

If I could afford pendles or selwood I would have made the trade. Concerned at how fyfe will go this week without Barlow and mundy.

Next week impey or jkh to Lloyd and make an upgrade somewhere. Hopefully hickey reaches near a premo price at his bye

What to do with Mummy?!
My heart says keep, my head says trade
I think it'll pay dividends keeping him if he can average 115+ for the year and keep up his form but I have to take a donut 2 weeks in a row. Should i do it?

It's been reported that he could miss up to 4 weeks.
5 if you count the GWS bye.

With his history, and the fact it's a ruckman's knee, he is out of my side for now.

I have Rohan, Ambrose and Titchell in my fwd line. Have to trade in someone into the fwd line and Lloyd is the only available candidate for mine, or its a 0. Already traded in Fasolo last week, and now im damn glad i did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am leaning towards the same trades as you hopefully only losing (20-30 points) but gaining the extra cash.

If I could afford pendles or selwood I would have made the trade. Concerned at how fyfe will go this week without Barlow and mundy.

Next week impey or jkh to Lloyd and make an upgrade somewhere. Hopefully hickey reaches near a premo price at his bye

I think that Fasolo will outscore Taylor by 20-30 points, so that's a gain back there.

I'm hoping Hickey does his job until after the GWS bye, then I can upgrade him back to Mummy for around 60-70k!

I think that Fasolo will outscore Taylor by 20-30 points, so that's a gain back there.

I'm hoping Hickey does his job until after the GWS bye, then I can upgrade him back to Mummy for around 60-70k!
That sounds like a plan!

Hoping mummy is fit by then!

It's been reported that he could miss up to 4 weeks.
5 if you count the GWS bye.

With his history, and the fact it's a ruckman's knee, he is out of my side for now.
I thought reports came through late today that it was only 1-2 weeks after initially thinking it was 3-4?

I thought reports came through late today that it was only 1-2 weeks after initially thinking it was 3-4?

It's all a bit vague.

I've taken a pessimistic view, and hoping it doesn't bite me in the arse.
I have a feeling it will be 3 minimum.

It's all a bit vague.

I've taken a pessimistic view, and hoping it doesn't bite me in the arse.
I have a feeling it will be 3 minimum.
Should I go to Minson or Mcevoy or Jacobs? Im not convinced on Jacobs as he burnt me last year, meanwhile i need to be convinced that Mcevoy will stay fit, and not sure about Minson's form...

Should I go to Minson or Mcevoy or Jacobs? Im not convinced on Jacobs as he burnt me last year, meanwhile i need to be convinced that Mcevoy will stay fit, and not sure about Minson's form...

Minson is consistent, Jacobs looks to be back to his best. I wouldn't touch McEvoy even if he looked like McEmmawatson.

FWIW I'm likely to trade Mummy for Hickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back