Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decision, decisions. Really want to hold T Mitchell, but reading Horse's comments on the Swans website doesn't fill me with confidence that he will be rushed back in, particularly if the Swans turn their form around. Tippett due back too, and I know he isn't competing with Tippett, but less spots are going to be available. If Brandon Jack kills it, he may be out for a long while.

I had Taylor as emergency so I can just take his 46 points. Rest of the forward line is D Martin, S Higgins, B Franklin, J Merrett, P Dangerfield, L Taylor and Impey.

Ranked 687, so want to be aggressive, so I'm thinking NRoo, but that leaves me with just $27k. Don't want Fasolo, as everyone else seems to be jumping on him, plus I have enough Round 8ers already. Could go Parker, or R Gray and keep some cash up my sleeve.

Impey goes for Lloyd next week.

Happy with all my other lines at this stage.

Decision, decisions. Really want to hold T Mitchell, but reading Horse's comments on the Swans website doesn't fill me with confidence that he will be rushed back in, particularly if the Swans turn their form around. Tippett due back too, and I know he isn't competing with Tippett, but less spots are going to be available. If Brandon Jack kills it, he may be out for a long while.

I had Taylor as emergency so I can just take his 46 points. Rest of the forward line is D Martin, S Higgins, B Franklin, J Merrett, P Dangerfield, L Taylor and Impey.

Ranked 687, so want to be aggressive, so I'm thinking NRoo, but that leaves me with just $27k. Don't want Fasolo, as everyone else seems to be jumping on him, plus I have enough Round 8ers already. Could go Parker, or R Gray and keep some cash up my sleeve.

Impey goes for Lloyd next week.

Happy with all my other lines at this stage.

Instead of Fasolo, what about Tom Williams from the Dogs? A little cheaper than Fas and no Round 8 bye, he is injury prone tho

Instead of Fasolo, what about Tom Williams from the Dogs? A little cheaper than Fas and no Round 8 bye, he is injury prone tho
Yeah, looked at Tom. Not sure I want Tom and Higgins in there together though!

Taylor 46 as emergency has forced my hand on Tom Mitchell. If at the conclusion of round 23 I was looking at the top 6 forwards, I would count Taylors 46 towards Mitchells total. To go with consecutive 50's it isn't going to be enough.

Only 486k though to spend so grab Breust and have a $100 left over, or Rioli/Franklin etc?

do u think pat cripps will be a better pick up than matt crouch? saying this becuase i need to get rid of mumford and t mitchell. so will miss the crouch boat

I'm going to say this once.

Nobody go Tom Williams. He might not even play this weekend, may have been seen in a moon boot. There are far better options. I hate Fasolo and think he's a dud option, but he's a better option than ******* Tom Williams.

I'm going to say this once.

Nobody go Tom Williams. He might not even play this weekend, may have been seen in a moon boot. There are far better options. I hate Fasolo and think he's a dud option, but he's a better option than ******* Tom Williams.

Surely nobody is going for biscuits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This years crouch boat is definitely missable, he's a fair way off where his brother was at last year.

yeah his scores havnt been flash. hopefully cripps can continue his 70+ and get regular games. thinking he maybe a better option than crouch now. now thinking should i upgrade t mitchell to gray or downgrade to fasolo which would give me $270,000 for upgrades around bye time and mumford to mcevoy ?? then next week JKH to Lloyd and michie to cripps .. so by the time ive done all these trades i will have $350,000 .. thoughts appreciated ?? thanks

Tom Williams is a spud. I will never consider him in my life in SC.
Wrong, when he's fit he is a very, very good player. One of the few that could go with Buddy in Buddy's prime. But for SC, well while you're at it get Tom Lonergan and Darren Glass in.

Surely nobody is going for biscuits?
Check the top of the page, was also raised last week where I said the same thing. It should be fairly obvious not to go him I thought.

LOL I didnt know out the caddy injury till i was at work maybe i might of pulled the trigger.But as i said in my other post I dont wont >2< fwd rookies on the ground.Fasolo should have good js and score pretty well in hes new role.I can get Lloyd next week.

Gone Luey > Cox, will go Georgio > Crouch once I see the final teams.

I have to confess to a grave and sinful horror of all deeds done. I watched 'Pimp My Side' on the Herald Sun website. Well, I watched the first minute or so and then closed it down quickly when they were telling me to trade Merrett into my forward line and then showed vision of the wrong Merrett!!!! http://www.heraldsun.com.au/video/s...wZr6_ot-Fsl5Kg7M/Pimp-My-Side-Round-5-preview Never again will I be tempted to view such filth again. Forgive me, brothers.

I have to confess to a grave and sinful horror of all deeds done. I watched 'Pimp My Side' on the Herald Sun website. Well, I watched the first minute or so and then closed it down quickly when they were telling me to trade Merrett into my forward line and then showed vision of the wrong Merrett!!!! http://www.heraldsun.com.au/video/s...wZr6_ot-Fsl5Kg7M/Pimp-My-Side-Round-5-preview Never again will I be tempted to view such filth again. Forgive me, brothers.
LOL I thought they were going to show Zac not that merrett:eek:.

Impey>Fasolo
Titch>McRae
Griffiths>Swallow
XEllis>S.Gray

B: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hibberd, Swallow, LMac, Langdon (Hanley, Georgiou)

Going to stick with Hanley for now. If I get itchy, he may turn into Pendles/Selwood somewhere down the line.

Welcome back bad boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back