Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah his scores havnt been flash. hopefully cripps can continue his 70+ and get regular games. thinking he maybe a better option than crouch now. now thinking should i upgrade t mitchell to gray or downgrade to fasolo which would give me $270,000 for upgrades around bye time and mumford to mcevoy ?? then next week JKH to Lloyd and michie to cripps .. so by the time ive done all these trades i will have $350,000 .. thoughts appreciated ?? thanks

Carlton have absolutely no choice but to put games into this kid - they NEED his contested work, even when Judd comes back. I think working in tandem with Judd will help his scores.
Mick will be aiming to get Menzel and

I'm considering Titch > Fasolo and Tyson > Macrae.
I would prefer to be using my second trade on Webster button at leaves me with $457k for a replacement. I don't really like any of the options at that price.
I'm begrudgingly bringing in Fas but I must admit there isn't really anything to lose on him.
Rest of my team for reference:
image.jpg

Wrong, when he's fit he is a very, very good player. One of the few that could go with Buddy in Buddy's prime. But for SC, well while you're at it get Tom Lonergan and Darren Glass in.

Hey, that sounds like my team last year...

I'm considering Titch > Fasolo and Tyson > Macrae.
I would prefer to be using my second trade on Webster button at leaves me with $457k for a replacement. I don't really like any of the options at that price.
I'm begrudgingly bringing in Fas but I must admit there isn't really anything to lose on him.
Rest of my team for reference:
View attachment 52102
How much $$ do you have?
Michie> crouch Or even SK > crouch and put Lmac in def pocket the cash.
Next week Michie > Lloyd/robertson.
If tyson goes shower him fwd premo maybe keep tmitch and see whathappens maybe down grade after you know more on hes injury.

How much $$ do you have?
Michie> crouch Or even SK > crouch and put Lmac in def pocket the cash.
Next week Michie > Lloyd/robertson.
If tyson goes shower him fwd premo maybe keep tmitch and see whathappens maybe down grade after you know more on hes injury.
Thanks for reminding me of DPP swap. I can get rid of SK after all. SK/Titch > Macrae/Fas. I think I'll pass on Crouch.
2 spuds out and Tyson has an extra week of mooing. Does this look better?

Thanks for reminding me of DPP swap. I can get rid of SK after all. SK/Titch > Macrae/Fas. I think I'll pass on Crouch.
2 spuds out and Tyson has an extra week of mooing. Does this look better?
How much cash does that leave you? If think you macrae will be a kepper alls good hes playing well atm faz could be a handy f6 on current scoring.

What chances of McEvoy being left out this week?
comes down to mcevoy vs jacobs for me

if mcevoy plays im going to trade mumford for him, mcevoy ultra consistent and the rucks look suspect this year. what does everyone think of t mitchell ? should i keep him on the bench or trade him to fasolo and pocket the $210,000?

I think it would only leave me about 30k. Up from the $800 I have atm! Will probably do a double downgrade next week.

yep im doing the same next week too . JKH to lloyd and michie to cripps

Who should I get for Tom Mitchell?

Matthew Pavlich, Nick Riewoldt or Alex Fasolo.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Who should I get for Tom Mitchell?

Matthew Pavlich, Nick Riewoldt or Alex Fasolo.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

im leaning towards fasolo and pocketing the $$$ that will be handy come bye rounds. thinking riewoldts avg will drop with saints playing harder teams so his price will drop and should be a nice pickup come bye rounds

im leaning towards fasolo and pocketing the $$$ that will be handy come bye rounds. thinking riewoldts avg will drop with saints playing harder teams so his price will drop and should be a nice pickup come bye rounds

I have the same issue. With the large amount of rookies coming through now (Cripps, Robertson, Cutler, Lloyd, Gray) I don't think Fasolo is needed. Those rookies are all better options than Fasolo. I'm leaning towards Breust, but still considering Pav as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the same issue. With the large amount of rookies coming through now (Cripps, Robertson, Cutler, Lloyd, Gray) I don't think Fasolo is needed. Those rookies are all better options than Fasolo. I'm leaning towards Breust, but still considering Pav as well.

yeah its hard, the way im seeing it is fasolo will make $250,000. and the forwards are so bad this year we dont really know who will be a premium by years end. if we trade mitchell to a fasolo/rookie and keep the $$$$ by the time we reach the bye rounds we should have a better idea who the forward premiums are and we can upgrade our rookies to the right premiums , instead of maybe wasting trades to players who we think are premiums now that dont turn out to be premiums

yeah its hard, the way im seeing it is fasolo will make $250,000. and the forwards are so bad this year we dont really know who will be a premium by years end. if we trade mitchell to a fasolo/rookie and keep the $$$$ by the time we reach the bye rounds we should have a better idea who the forward premiums are and we can upgrade our rookies to the right premiums , instead of maybe wasting trades to players who we think are premiums now that dont turn out to be premiums

Yeah true, but Fasolo will definitely need to be upgraded. I'm leaning more towards Breust or Pav and banking on their potential to be top 10 forwards so I don't have to use that extra trade to upgrade Fasolo. Guess it depends how many trades you've used so far and if that's a concern or not.

I agree with both of you guys^^If your trading in Faz as your F6 now you could get Lloyd and save the cash.But if you are trading in faz as your F5 now and maybe not getting another fwd for another 2 weeks due to getting the new cows Faz prob safer trade.
I'm trading in Fasolo to be my F6 (for the time being) Will trade in Lloyd next week to be my F7 (move Taylor to mid bench) I have Ambrose as my F8 donut, hopefully he won't be back for a while and I can use him to emergency loophole whoever scores better out of Fasolo and Lloyd most weeks. Then trade in whoever looks like being a genuine fwd premo during/after the byes.

What chances of McEvoy being left out this week?
comes down to mcevoy vs jacobs for me

I started with Macca, think he will have a great year at the Hawks - but with so little information about his "injury" I would not be rushing to bring him in...

I'm trading in Fasolo to be my F6 (for the time being) Will trade in Lloyd next week to be my F7 (move Taylor to mid bench) I have Ambrose as my F8 donut, hopefully he won't be back for a while and I can use him to emergency loophole whoever scores better out of Fasolo and Lloyd most weeks. Then trade in whoever looks like being a genuine fwd premo during/after the byes.

yep agree ... after reading through the last few posts im thinking of trading mummy to cox/mcevoy and impey to fasolo which would give me around $70,000 in the bank and putting t mitch on the bench seeing if he comes back next week if not upgrading him to a fwd around $480-500,000 ... this means i get fasolo and maybe a fwd premium out of it .. best of both worlds???

yep agree ... after reading through the last few posts im thinking of trading mummy to cox/mcevoy and impey to fasolo which would give me around $70,000 in the bank and putting t mitch on the bench seeing if he comes back next week if not upgrading him to a fwd around $480-500,000 ... this means i get fasolo and maybe a fwd premium out of it .. best of both worlds???

I have T Mitch on my mid bench ATM but will most likely sideways him to McRae or possibly upgrade to Swallow if one of Langdon or McDonald start as Sub tomorrow. Most likely McRae...although I do have enough $ to trade him to Watson. #lastminutedecisions Either way, have to bite the bullet on Titch he's clearly not going to be a premo this year, unfortunately. Best to cut your losses now IMHO

I started with Macca, think he will have a great year at the Hawks - but with so little information about his "injury" I would not be rushing to bring him in...
very little info indeed... any hawks know a little bit more? training well/ injury free?
i had mcevoy then mumford and now choice between mcevoy & jacobs... i am staying well away from minson & his injury

very little info indeed... any hawks know a little bit more? training well/ injury free?
i had mcevoy then mumford and now choice between mcevoy & jacobs... i am staying well away from minson & his injury

Why does everyone keep saying Minson is injured for? :rolleyes:

I've asked about 3 Bulldogs supporters now here on Bigfooty and Fanfooty and they all say Minson isn't carrying an injury and is fine.

And in regards to his leap they said he's never been able to jump over a jam tin anyways so injury isn't effecting his jump or anything.

Thinking JJK + Tmitch -> Gunston + Pav

Or

JJK + Tmitch -> Nroo + Fasolo

Or

Tmitch to Pav/Gunston + Georgio -> Crouch via Langdon DPP

Open to ideas would love to hear some other options here's my team.

Back - Mitchell, Hibberd, Simpson, Swallow, Laidler, McDonald - Langford, Georgio

Mid - Ablett, Pendlebury, Libba, Beams, Tyson, Taylor, Polec, Ellis - Dunstan, Langdon

Ruck - Pyke, Sandi - Thurlow, King

Forward - Danger, Dusty, JJK, Mitchell, J. Merret, Higgins - Impey, JKH

Last edited:
I've already done caddy > Lloyd.

Will be doing Z.Merrett > Fasolo tomorrow.

Haven't had an opportunity to ditch Z.Merrett until now & am still holding JKH, Limpey & TMitchell. Praying Mitchell is just a 1 weeker.

Had Lloyd as emergency, I won't be loopholing him in unless both my other pathetic fwd rookies are subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back