Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Going

Lumumba > Krak or Talia
Barlow > Tarrant

Not sure yet. Krak a chance at the vest perhaps? Talia a little risky, can't see those scores continuing.

Either way generating some cash for some upgrades over the next two weeks.

Even though I wanted more points on the field, Bennell will survive another week rather then getting upgraded. He is my koloasdgfqsdrasd.

Ended up going for a mini money grab before the dpp changes and rocky bottoming out.

Heeney > Tarrant (+97k)
Honey > Krakouer (+76k)

Leaving a semi healthy bank of $219,00.

I dont know if I trust Tarrant, but I am banking on him getting dpp status so I can put him in defence next week. I need another round 13 player back there. Honey is gone because I think he is almost maxed out. I think it will be a slow grind and more vests coming.

So anyone culling one or both of Newton or NVB?
Want to downgrade one for a cash grab but not sure which to chop..

NVB: Higher BE and averaging less, will probably tag this week too.

I agree VB will probably tag but he could get dragged to a bit of the ball as well. I have Newton on the bench, Freo is very defensive. I should and might swap yet but I don't think either will score too high.

So anyone culling one or both of Newton or NVB?
Want to downgrade one for a cash grab but not sure which to chop..

Never had or wanted NVB and I traded Newton last week as I thought he was going to platau and there were better downgrade rook options

Made a last minute change last week that cost me. So why not do it again. This week I went Lumumba > Cutler.

With it raining in Brisbane Cutler won't score heavily so I have reversed and gone Heeney to Kracker. (had this planned for next week anyway so let's see)

Hate last minute changes they never work for me.

Made a last minute change last week that cost me. So why not do it again. This week I went Lumumba > Cutler.

With it raining in Brisbane Cutler won't score heavily so I have reversed and gone Heeney to Kracker. (had this planned for next week anyway so let's see)

Hate last minute changes they never work for me.

Does make sense though, so even if it doesn't work out there was logic behind it. In SC or DT its worth bringing in Cutler, as that big score last week means even a terrible on this week and his rolling average is good. But in AFL with the jump having come last week, a poor outing in the rain might only see him rise like $17-20k this week, whilst others go up $40-45k.

Lumumba > Krak or Talia
Barlow > Tarrant

Not sure yet. Krak a chance at the vest perhaps? Talia a little risky, can't see those scores continuing.

Either way generating some cash for some upgrades over the next two weeks.

Krak won't get the vest.

The Ox on fire at quarter time.

Went with Duryea over Seedsman, could hurt me!

Won't hurt you. Duryea and Seedsman I think are both good choices long term. Wouldn't mind both of them myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back