Captains Round 5 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Cripps will backup again from last week. Pies will likely thump Carlton.

Pendles VC
Goldy C

Man, all 4 of my loophole options play in the first two games on Saturday. Very inconvenient. It's either Murphy or Swan into Goldy or Fyfe. Leaning towards Murphy into Fyfe.

Man, all 4 of my loophole options play in the first two games on Saturday. Very inconvenient. It's either Murphy or Swan into Goldy or Fyfe. Leaning towards Murphy into Fyfe.

Same here, my 3 possible loophole options play Saturday, Read, Heeney and Clark.

Cripps into Fyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going Selwood as my VC. I'm happy to have Fyfe (C), despite the Vince tag, as I won't be the only one to hurt if Fyfe is below par (whereas going Watson could really hurt if Watson gets 80-90)/

Pendles VC
Fyfe c

That is all

VC-Selwood
C- Fyfe

Swan worries me after his ankle problems through the week. In fact I'm loopholing him with Clark just in case he comes off early.
Also loopholing Oxley with Whitecross and Cripps with Heeney. The option is there to do it with Cripps and with other mid cover for a late out it just seems a sensible safeguard against an early injury, or a let down, or a reduced output with Judd back.

Tom Read captain for the 4th time. What a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back