Round 6 AFL Fantasy trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson - Ebert
Langdon - Hooker

Starting to prep for the bye rounds - at the moment exactly half of my rucks, defenders and forwards are round 8 byes

AFL Fantasy
Fasalo & S.Johnson for Frost + tyson. Will leave me with 250k to upgrade with next round.

Doggies supporters, is L.Hunter looking likely for next week? Because I may have to trade him out instead of tyson. It would mean riewaldt & Fasalo for Frost and Hunter.

Cunningham>Hallahan to net ~120k. Rookies are hard to come by.
AFL Fantasy
Fasalo & S.Johnson for Frost + tyson. Will leave me with 250k to upgrade with next round.

Doggies supporters, is L.Hunter looking likely for next week?
Because I may have to trade him out instead of tyson. It would mean riewaldt & Fasalo for Frost and Hunter.

Apparently was rested.

Last edited:
Apparently was rested.

I sam thinking now:
Frost > Fasalo (To keep the money coming)
Tyson > Hooker. dpp with langdon.

Leaves me k.simpson+suckling as f5/f6 with Griffiths as emergency
fasalo+hunter f5/f6 & Lloyed Emergency in the forward line
polec+dunstun as my only mid rookies on the field with M.Thomas as emergency.

positions on average.

This will leave me with 410k to upgrade 2 of M.Thomas, T.Langdon, W.Langford, L.Dunstan, L.Hunter next week. I might get Johnson after the round 8 bye for team management.

I am a little light on premo mids though which has only got me averaging 2100. But I have the cash for the upgrades.

I am positive this will change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously * this AFL fantasy pricing sytem, * this!!

Go tow "downgrade" Georgiou to Cutlet "lose $500" - * my life

So i disregarded that s**t for now and went

Ellis - Gray (even though i doubt his job security, i just need some downgrade cash,f igners crossed he playes over the byes)

Tyson - Jaensch (DPP Langdon) get this gun in, a little bit late, but he's gunning it, and i was 500 dollars off Mitchell

Next week i gotta cut Rohan and Georgiou somehow

Maybe I'm dreaming but did Matt Crouch get injured?

AFL DT:
Ellis > Crouch
Macrae > Swan

Fantasy:
I think I ruined my team a few weeks ago and now I'm not prepared for the byes.
Wines > Fyfe
Langdon > Cutler

Leaves me with either Kennedy Harris or Tom Williams to fill my F6 still. Fml

Maybe I'm dreaming but did Matt Crouch get injured?

AFL DT:
Ellis > Crouch
Macrae > Swan

Fantasy:
I think I ruined my team a few weeks ago and now I'm not prepared for the byes.
Wines > Fyfe
Langdon > Cutler

Leaves me with either Kennedy Harris or Tom Williams to fill my F6 still. Fml

Crouch cramped up they took him off as a precaution due to leather poisoning.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Didn't have much cash so was finding it very difficult to do reasonable trades over the past few weeks. Now that Polec has started to be one of Port Adelaide's go-to midfielders I have taken him off the bench which means I now have 9 scoring midfielders in Selwood, Johnson, Beams, Pendlebury, MacRae, Wines, Ablett, Polec and Watson. Didn't seem a good idea to have large amounts of cash on the bench and, as I said, I have been restricyed in my trading so I traded an underperforming Watson for Sam Gray and brought in Matthew Jaensch for Will Langford, who was scoring 40-60. This leaves me with 200K to bring in Fasolo next week.

Getting completely owned in AF :/ dropped out of top 10k o_O

Rohan > Dahlhaus. Had him prior to injury, backing him in. Drops Lloyd to F7
Tyson > M.Crouch. after 2 weeks of forced trades, finally get him in for not much cash gained :/

I've gone Tyson down to Hallahan (if he gets named, looks like a ball magnet and a strong tackler and you've got to take risks with rookies in Fantasy) and Dunstan to Ebert.

If Ellis is named I'll probably keep Dunstan and trade Ellis to Ebert.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back