Round 6 Carlton V Brisbane @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Shades of Warwick Capper and Robert Walls in 1989

154092-e0ab9494-12e3-11e4-bbaf-47cb7c4f86b3.jpg

capper_princess_wideweb__470x305,2.jpg
I would say Ratten = Walls (good coach unfairly sacked due to a loss to an expansion side) and Malthouse = Jezza (messiah afterwards whose tenure was a disaster).

Jones is an absolute turd of a footballer. Unbelievable that Carlton made such a fuss of recruiting him. I think that just demonstrates how pathetic, the lack of dignity and how far Carlton have fallen.

I used to love the Dees for giving perverse enjoyment at how inept and useless for the last for years but Carlton have overtaken them. The only enjoyment is seeing how low they can go. Forget about scraping the bottom of the barrel, they are digging to the core. Covered in filth, disgrace and embarrassment!

Need to trade out everyone, sack the coach, recruitment staff and board and start again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs is the most selfish player I have seen in years. Look at the 90 sec mark of game with centre clearance. All he does under pressure is boot the ball and it turns over,

30 sec First kick, flank to inside 50, across the body to no one, turnover, Brisbane mark. Brisbane go end to end and goals.

90 sec Second possession get centre clearance and does not hand off to team mate running of the wing past him. He then just kicks across his body to the flank. Carlton lose ball to boundary throw in

2:50 finally has a chip kick that goes to a team mate.

4:50 gone (15:10 left on TV) gets hand ball received out of contest, again just kicks across body again turnover, lucky the class of Judd cleaned up

12:30 left. Brisbane ball. Gibbs has no man and is not in zone, stuck in no mans land he runs to wrong spot and Brisbane get easy lead up

11:34 left, gets hand ball receive again from contest, try's to skip step and shapes to snap when he should have gone quick hands to a team mate, when he does go to hand ball he turns it over. Turnover Brisbane get ball fast break, green runs to far fortunately for blues.

10:49 left look at his lack of intensity in chase and pressure. Kick inside 50 for goal to Brisbane.

This is just the first 10 minutes of the game. Bloke is so overrated, stats are nothing, it's what you do with it and how much pressure you can put on. He did lay 8 tackles which is 4 x the amount of what Cotchin and Delidio combined could mange.

103 FA points.... What a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back