Preview Round 6 Changes and Pre-Match Discussion Vs Essendon (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Wizards, Man. United
Great performance against North, slowed down a bit at the end but still thrashed them.

I think Langdon could use a week in the 2's, started to make most of his kicks look rushed, if Sinclair is good to go straight swap.

Thomas played good but not great, I think that Adams would be the swap.

Depending on their ruck situation we could take Grundy/Witts out for Kennedy, or maybe even Lynch as Grundy can't be a one man band.

Thoughts?

In: Brown

Out: Langdon

Emer: Adams Dwyer Langdon

Putting a very strong squad together with Williams Reid Seedsman and Sinclair to come

Blairs position in the side is looking shakier by the week.
If Benny K or Dwyer had a good game today, they will surely be in contention.

On a side note, Goldsacks defensive work in our forward 50 is outstanding.
He might not get a heap of the ball, but gee he puts a heap of pressure on. His chases,tackles and endevour are first class.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't need Brown against Essendon, not many players deserve to be dropped. Langdon hasn't really played well since his debut though and it won't hurt him playing a month in the VFL.

Bring in either Adams or Dywer.

I don't know what to do with ball...

Impressive win against a good team

>drop 4 players

okay :drunk:
Actually North were terrible, any half decent team would have challenged us in the second half.
Can't be content with that, they played like Brisbane.
Blair an average game again. JT same. Dwyer and Adams are both >> and will slot straight back in with no consequence.
Langdon goes out for Brown that's a fair swap. Williams comes straight back in and Witts isn't up to it yet.

They have a few 200cm+ tall forwards
Which is why I want Langdon out for Brown.

This game has the potential to make or break our season, a win and it puts us 5-2 going in to the bye (You'd hope we beat Carlton) with games against Adelaide, West Coast, St Kilda, Melbourne and the Bulldogs where I would start us favorites in every one. If we could be 10-2 going into the Hawthorn match that would be fantastic, and a top 4 finish almost certain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back