Preview Round 6 Changes and Pre-Match Discussion Vs Essendon (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to send Goldy to Hibberd to stop his run from defence.
It will be interesting who they send to Elliott.
You would think that Fletcher would go to Witts/ Grundy.

off to my first ANZAC game since Anthony Rocca barreled a goal from about 65m out. Think it was about 97 from memory

Pretty pumped. taking the bro in law to his first AFL match. Hopefully its a great game

Barrack hard, JS. I'll be shouting at a telly here in China.

there shall not be any changes for this week. give langdon one more week to play before he get a rest in the vfl. Look who we play after the anzac day match- carlton,bye and adelaide. None of those two teams have any real fwd line, so i say we ease reid and brown back into the side in those few weeks. Langdon can have a rest then, we can ease adams and dwyer back in to the sides. i would like to maintain an unchanged side again this week

Who do people think will be macaffeinated Friday?

Watson is their best player but difficult to tag as he is so strong inside. Clarke in the past successfully tagged Stanton out of the game. Also think Heppel has copped some tags recently.

I think Buckley will give him a crack at Watson personally as it will give us our best chance of getting on top in the midfield and give me a chance to get him cheap in a few weeks in Supercoach:eek:

He's had 1 full game and not got going. Give him a full game in the VFL to get going. Give Dwyer or someone else a shot. IMO it's a toss up between dropping Ball or Thomas. I just don't want to make 3 changes after a good win.

You don't drop a bloke after 1 full game. He spent 90% of the game last week as a forward. He looked clean and used the footy well. He's good in the contest, wins the hard ball, has good pace and is a good tackler. He's a permanent fixture in our side and I expect him to play a ripper tomorrow.

Is it really necessary for us to be having cracks at Essendon fans about the ASADA thing? It's not original or funny and it's not as if the supporters are responsible for it, in fact I feel sorry for them that the people in charge completely let them down..

The majority of them can't seem to admit that Hirdy was the mastermind or did anything wrong. I have sympathy for those who can see that Golden boy is responsible.

Isn't it brilliant Frost has come on so we are not forced on N Brown this week? Especially as their forward line is not functioning well at present. Frost should be right for Daniher, and Lachie for the other tall - should match well on Ryder when he goes forward and otherwise Carlisle, I guess. IMO, if we cut their midfield scoring power, we will destroy them. I'm not sure Watson is stoppable, so I'd send Caff to Heppell, maybe, Goldsack on Hibberd.

Got to send Goldy to Hibberd to stop his run from defence.
It will be interesting who they send to Elliott.
You would think that Fletcher would go to Witts/ Grundy.

I'm pretty sure they'll send Baguley to Elliot. There are not many small defenders in the comp that can go with Elliot in the air. Goldsack on Hibberd is a must.

I'm pretty sure they'll send Baguley to Elliot. There are not many small defenders in the comp that can go with Elliot in the air. Goldsack on Hibberd is a must.

This is good for us, from what I've seen of Essendon recently they've used Baguley as more of a rebounder. Elliott is pretty much the in form small forward of the competition so they'll want to play him pretty tight. Actually wouldn't surprise me to see old man Fletcher on Jamie.

No Goddard or Bellchambers;

@RobWaters10: Jobe Watson says Goddard and Bellchambers are out but Dempsey might play@TenSportMelb

NO EXCUSES NOW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber Thompson is full of crap!

He is obviously playing mind games when he said Carlise could get dropped this week. Carlise has a fantastic record on Cloke and he is getting anything but dropped this week.

I am extremely worried that Daniher might get dropped, I would love that ******* to play so Keefe can take him to the cleaners.

Your mind games won't work Bomber, you are over 24 hours away from losing 3 on the trot.

Bomber Thompson is full of crap!
tumblr_lyvq47DWd81rn95k2o1_500.gif

No Goddard or Bellchambers;

NO EXCUSES NOW.
I am shattered in a way as their fans are the biggest excuse makers I have ever come across from any team in any sport but what they don't know is that we have 3-4 best 22 players out as well.

I agree though no excuses now if we don't win. If we want to be a known as a good and genuine force this season this is a game we should win by 4 goals plus.

I am shattered in a way as their fans are the biggest excuse makers I have ever come across from any team in any sport but what they don't know is that we have 3-4 best 22 players out as well.

I agree though no excuses now if we don't win. If we want to be a known as a good and genuine force this season this is a game we should win by 4 goals plus.
This is so true actually, it never fully clicked but an anomalous amount of my friends are bombers supporters and they are always carrying on with excuses "Oh we lost two guys to injury right at the start" ... "Oh it was a bit hot over in Perth" ... "It was a bit hot last week in Perth and we were still feeling it against the Saints" ... "The players are upset about what Caro said"

Oh well, I just want the win, will be over the moon if we get up tomorrow.

This is so true actually, it never fully clicked but an anomalous amount of my friends are bombers supporters and they are always carrying on with excuses "Oh we lost two guys to injury right at the start" ... "Oh it was a bit hot over in Perth" ... "It was a bit hot last week in Perth and we were still feeling it against the Saints" ... "The players are upset about what Caro said"

Oh well, I just want the win, will be over the moon if we get up tomorrow.
Most of my friends are Essendon supporters and all of my relatives are Collingwood except 3, which are Essendon fans.

My god are they all the same, I don't know how they can all be so similar in the way they think about footy. They must have an Essendon supporters bible handed to them when they buy a membership which gives them commandments to follow.

They still carry on about Zaharakis kicking that goal while we have basically forgotten the Blair goal a few years ago. Yep Blair kicked it, it was fun at the time we won and we moved on. These Essendon knuckleheads have had nothing to celebrate so they still carry on like Zaharakis won them the flag with that kick.

Essendon and Hawthorn fans are in the same category for me, love following their clubs when things are going well and are no where to be seen when they are no good (bandwagoners). I hate Carlton with a passion but I respect their fans and their passion they have for their club and you can see their passion now they are going pretty poorly.

You just can't win any argument with Essendon fans. I hate them with a passion!

First gamer, WTF? Who could that be, Ramsay?

collingwoodfc: Will we have a first gamer tomorrow? "I don't want to ruin it for the first timers + their families. We'll wait and see," - @SP_10 #gopies

o_O:confused:

Pendles just hinted at us playing a first gamer... I can't understand this messing around with the team if it's true. The next two weeks are massive for our season.
Could the first gamer be marsh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back